Canada Q1 growth most in a decade - 6.1% - 2x USA growth

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Kassz007, May 31, 2010.

1. kashirin

kashirin

I know you're stupid but not to this level
    are you at elementary school now?

reread my post above

I gave 2 big examples

I believe more than 50% of families in Canada can't afford childcare so women stay at home,

and exclusion infertility from health care , which by the way affects up to 20% of population, while paying millions for health care for illegal immigrants and refuges - I believe it's crime against own people

#41     Jun 3, 2010
  2. My apologies. Your horrible grammar, terrible English, and broken sentences are difficult to read.

Using words like "I believe..." is not proof. It is your opinion. And it's wrong, by the way. You are delusional if you think that 50% of women stay at home because they can't afford child care. I'm not sure where you live, or what time period it is in your world, but you're flat out wrong.

Please stop polluting this otherwise civil thread with your nonsense.

#42     Jun 3, 2010
  3. Frostie

Frostie

You believe that 50% of women stay at home because they can't afford it? Did you know that in Canada 51% of the entire workforce is women? 50% of women might stay at home for the first couple of years of a child's life, but very few women "stay at home" for their entire lives.

As far as not paying for fertility treatments, I agree with the government. These treatments are very expensive and have poor results. Not being able to bear children is an awful thing, but in most cases the woman is healthy otherwise. Health care should be about the health of people and should not pay for superfluous wants of people. Do you think breast implants should be payed for by the health care system, abortions?

#43     Jun 3, 2010
  4. kashirin

kashirin

pregnancy is natural state for woman, pregnancy helps to prevent a lot of cancers later during woman life. if woman can't get pregnant she must be helped

when you get cancer stage 4 you should be left dying on the street as the result of your treatment would be poor and would cost 10 times more than helping a woman to bring a new life into this world

#44     Jun 3, 2010
  5. kashirin

kashirin

unfortunately your perfect English grammar just highlights your stupidity and inability to comprehend simple

#45     Jun 3, 2010
  6. Frostie

Frostie

No she must not be helped, she must help herself.

#46     Jun 3, 2010
  7. #47     Jun 4, 2010
  8. #48     Jun 4, 2010
  9. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...survey-say-canada-s-outlook-has-improved.html

Flaherty and Finance Ministry Survey Say Canada's Outlook Has Improved

"...the country’s nominal gross domestic product will be higher than projected in the budget over the next five years, with a C$30 billion ($29.6 billion) gain in 2010 and a C$24 billion improvement for 2014"

"Economists also raised their forecasts for economic growth this year to 3.5 percent, from 2.6 percent in the budget and 3.1 percent in a March survey. For the 2010-14 period, economists predicted an average 2.9 percent growth, unchanged from the budget and the March survey."

"Flaherty said the Canadian currency is getting “more attention” because it is seen as a “safe currency.” Speaking to reporters after a speech, he acknowledged Russia’s purchase of Canadian dollars last week and said “we know that other emerging economies have done the same thing.”"

"The unemployment rate is now expected to drop faster than in the March budget. Economists said the jobless rate for 2010 will be 8 percent, compared with May’s 8.1 percent and the 8.5 percent predicted in the budget, according to the release. For the 2010-14 period, it will average 7.2 percent, compared with 7.4 percent forecast in the budget. "

#49     Jun 21, 2010
  10. #50     Jun 29, 2010