Can you withdraw money after funding $5k in TradeStation account?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by OptionScreen, Jun 8, 2007.

1. My post was basically saying yes, dependent on if TS has an account minimum you need to keep to have a brokerage account which they can let you know in advance.

#11     Jun 8, 2007
  2. I wanna know too

hope someone will point the way

#12     Jun 13, 2007
  3. Aok

Aok

Yes, you can. But why? You're just going to have to refund it sooner if you dont trade enough to waive fees.

Its not like you're going to make huge $ in interest. If you're after the platform there are better/equivalent ones.

Neoticker for one. Multicharts is nearly identical to TS and you can use the TS feed if want.

You could also track down a TS2000i license and use that as well.

Its easier to make 10 trades. Plus you can have a 2nd (or 3rd) broker in case of emergencies that way.

#13     Jun 13, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Best deal out there probalby, just do ten trades, if the account falls too far they will notify you. From looking at my account, it can fall pretty far and I'm still in the game with tradestation. They are not that hard to get along with really. Keep some bucks on the side to refund it of course.

Remember: If your outgo exceeds your income your upkeep will be your downfall.

#14     Jun 13, 2007
  5. xcel454

xcel454

Yes you can withdraw all your funds from your TS account. But when it's time for TS to deduct $100 from your account (assuming you are not meeting the minimum trades) and you have no money in there, then you will not be able to log onto your account.

You just need to make sure you have enough money in your account every month to cover the fees and charges.

#15     Jun 14, 2007