Can you trade ABGX and IMDC w/ IB RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Toonces, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Toonces

Toonces

These 2 stocks were halted today, and now both have resumed trading. My TWS has the red line through the rows, and I can't trade them. This has been happening quite frequently lately. My dad has an account, and I logged in using his id, and there is no red line through the row.

I'm not trying to trade these right now, but I'd like to think that I would have the opportunity to trade a stock that's been halted. Am I the only one who can't trade these? Anyone else get the 'red line of death'?

I'd appreciate anyone who could give me a quick response, since the red lines may be gone at some point.

2. Htrader

Htrader Guest

This is a recurring problem with IB. I suggest you call them up and complain. I've already done so but they don't seem to be listening. perhaps more people will change their mind

3. JORGE

JORGE

I see it trading but I still have a red line and can't execute a trade, hoping it goes away on open.

4. Toonces

Toonces

OK thanks guys. Apparetnly it's not just my account. That's strange that my dad's TWS didn't have the red line when mine did. I had his running on a different computer; I don't know if that makes any difference.

5. Toonces

Toonces

OK, how about CVTX and SCTC right now? Do these have a red line through them? Both have been released for trading.