Can you short the SRS-its Payback time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myoffices, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Its time to short the SRS the Ultra short real estate index. At 118 im looking at 18 months at 24....

Check the past posts. Real Estate is about to rise and never look back.
    Also I would also short the Airlines especially South West airlines. They are next on the list. Bad policies and no reserve cash. Class Actions may take place which will effect their overall PR.

Airlines will go out of biz due to overspending on the excess fuel. AVG purchase price is 75.00 Can't sustain Oil trading losses.

Check my last posts. Dow 10000 in 2009.

See you at the top...
    Peter Bernanke

2. Is this post for real?

3. S2007S

S2007S

4. Mortgage applications increased this month. refinances grew twice as much. What does this mean? This mean that the real America is gearing up to unlock the value of their equity and begin to invest again. 20% to actual value property aquisition is an investors dream. Also when enough value is locked in at 4% loans and the interest rates rise again you can actually get a CD that pays higher than your loan. That is heaven. In a 30 year loan scenario that is Nirvana.

4% loan with a 6% CD that means you actually make 2% a year. If you have the cash this scenario makes sense. Homeowners who plan to stay in their homes for a while AND BUILD WEALTH UNDERSTAND THIS.

7days of stopping production will increase the price. Fannie and Freddy will clean up the Foreclosure markets and then we will see the markets rise. Listen to Bernanke's Speech today.

5. You are brilliant/shrewd! I agree with what you wrote, with what is between your lines, and also with what you did NOT write. I PMed you.

Cheers!

6. what equity? Most of these folks are upside down!

7. PJT

PJT

8. I think you will have to recognize who I am at this point. The SRS is now 64. Southwest Airlines is having its worst day.

Recognize the power of the King (emperor of the shorts)

here is an bullish pick. The DBO looks nice. at 18.00

I still see oil at 150 in 28 months...

9. THE SHORTS WILL NOW SHORT THE ULTRASHORT INDEXES AND THOSE LOSSES WILL NOW WIPE OUT THAT PRODUCT.

WHAT IS THE UPTICK RULE REALLY GOING TO DO HERE>>>>>

SRS 24 AND WE SHOULD BE OUTRAGEED IF IT DOESN'T GET THERE...

DBO STILL A BUY HERE... pLEASE BUY MY BOOK WHEN IT HITS... IN A MONTH OR SO...

10. Just out of curiousity, you called this back in december. That would have been a disasterous move. What makes you think this is a good one now?

#10     Mar 18, 2009