Can you say braindead flaming moonbats?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Nice to see the resident troll is consistent in his hypocrisy:

Not too long ago, he said this:

That's our troll, you always know he's going to remind us all every now and then that he is still on a downward spiral...

#41     Mar 18, 2008
  2. I see some people are still stupid enought to think that our leaders serve OUR country.

Pick your poison, either way you're gonna end up fighing wars for Israel. Send your kids now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#42     Mar 18, 2008
  3. both hillary and obama's fake withdrawal plans entail leaving up to 80,000 troops behind to enforce the occupation.

#43     Mar 18, 2008
  4. There is more than just disagreement in this thread and others like it. There is contempt. The exchanges are often bitter. Wasn't Bush hailed as the conciliator when he first took office? Wasn't he the guy who was going to reach out and bring the parties together for the common good? Isn't that what his supporters were claiming in the early days? In anyone's memory here, has there ever been a greater polarity across the board than there is now, under the current administration? If Bush had expressly wanted to drive a divisive stake through the heart of the country, could he possibly have done a better job than he has already done?

#44     Mar 18, 2008
  5. This, from the person that said the following just a few weeks ago:

"On the other hand, the professor was likely a limp-wristed, faggot loving, anti-gun, get-whitey's-money-advocate, corrupting the hearts and minds of the youth of America so, yeah the shooter got him first I guess... the day wasn't entirely wasted..."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1793378#post1793378

#45     Mar 18, 2008
  6. I can feel the love macal...

Maxipads idea of a "kinder, gentler America."

#46     Mar 18, 2008
  7. Yes, but in fairness Bush did try this and was rebuffed by democrats. Bush went along with Kennedy's education bill, even though republicans hated it. He had the Kennedys to the White House for some JFK thing. He did make an effort and all he got in return was bitter personal attacks and hostility. Of course, after Iraq went bad, there was no hope of ever working with the dems. They had to deliver raw meat to their moonbat fringe.

#47     Mar 18, 2008
  8. Poor Bush, a victim of the democrats.

I would not expect any rational person would actually think this way...but we are talking about crazed right wingers looking to offload Bush's screw-ups onto someone else...

#48     Mar 18, 2008
  9. Excellent points regarding the difference between true principled conservatives and the TGregg type.

#49     Mar 18, 2008
  10. Nice job hap. Notice that the Idiot Troll posted after this revelation but couldn't answer your charge (because you posted the proof).

ZZZzzzenu's words are worthless.

#50     Mar 18, 2008