Can you program custom indicators?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ImamicPH, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Orr

Orr

1. You may draw custom lines using your mouse, in the method you've described.
    2. Yes, the indicator will be running from SR Server.

#11     Sep 25, 2006

2. The custom lines help out on one of my strategies. The others will need the indicators drawn from SR Server.

2 Questions: Do I need to sign up for SR PRo or can I use Lite? and as Far as capability, what can I use for input?

#12     Sep 25, 2006
  3. StrategyRunner

StrategyRunner Strategy Runner, Ltd.

In case you are using a custom indicator, you have to be registered as a StrategyRunner Pro user.
    Not quite sure what you mean about 'input', please ellaborate.

#13     Sep 25, 2006
  4. His original question was not answered. He wants to be able to program his own custom indicator idea just like he does with tradestation. And why do we have to call you "strategy runner" on the telephone and give you our indicator to input it into strategy runner for us? We don't you to STEAL our custom indicator. Tradestation does not make us call them on the phone and tell them our idea. They let us input it into the software by ourself without their help. We want to input our own custom indicator without telling you what we are doing. Just like tradestation lets us.

#14     Oct 2, 2006
  5. I did that and programmed indicators for several traders. They used my programs for trade and backtesting without problem. There is only one problem with that - you should find reliable people. That's it.

#15     Oct 31, 2006