can you open an account with 2000 $?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Yes. You are a self-delusional, pathetic, multi-alias person who brings shame to anyone related to him.

#51     Jun 28, 2009
  2. pinfire

pinfire

$2000 is a big amount for a beginner who is just going to open a real account .I think he should invest lowest amount which broker allow them as in standard account they say to invest minimum $200 to $250 . It is good to see heir skills of trading in real .

#52     Dec 21, 2015
  3. vic84

vic84

Ofcourse, its a good capital to start investing but the problem is that you should use it wisely and only invest when you are a bit experienced trader.

#53     Dec 30, 2015
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

You need to make some decisions before opening a live account, and do a bit of soul searching. So you can have account with any amount in trading.

#54     Jul 25, 2016
  5. Yeah...! You could open it, some traders have also opened the account for just $100, $2000 is a good amount to begin with.

#55     Jul 27, 2016
  6. Xela

Xela

Guys, don't you think the OP might have decided by now whether or not to open an account?

He asked his question 7 years ago.

#56     Jul 28, 2016
    K-Pia and wrbtrader like this.
  7. I am still blind on stocks trading, whether stocks broker also offer leverage like as in forex which many retail trader can take part in business with start from small money

#57     Jul 29, 2016
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Public Service Announcement:

You are giving advice in a 7 years old thread, with the last post being 8 months old. Aka thread necromancy. The OP probably have figured it out by now...

#58     Jul 31, 2016
  9. I like this, 2000$ too high capital as newbie, but also most important is only spent money that afford to lose first, before thinking about earning, 200$ also can used to start in real account for learning purposes, in addition certain broker offer cent account

#59     Aug 1, 2016
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Choosing a broker and selecting investment amount depends on newbie or new trader's mind. If he has confident about his demo trading then he can open any amount of account, big account or small account.

#60     Aug 4, 2016