can you open an account with 2000 $?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Jun 24, 2009.

1. hahaha.. mandela and cableguy... just quit it... you guys are TOO funny! :p
    I'm not gonna visit this virus site don't think I'm dumb:cool:

Exception you are a true maniac. Even FXCM that claims not to have a dealer desk anymore still has one. Even as dealer that says they allow scalping, no they don't. Only futuresbetting is no bucketshop but they are a shill so english don't pay taxes on their trading profits.
    Trading with bucketshop has 99,9% failure rate, compare that to 99% normal failure rate. 1000% INCREASE.

#41     Jun 27, 2009
  2. cstfx

cstfx

That's a fact, Jack!

#42     Jun 27, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Since 99% is 0.99, 99.9% would be 0.999.

.999/.99= 1.09, or a 9% increase.

You really are fucking stupid. I doubt the veracity of your ET handle (well, this one anyway)

#43     Jun 27, 2009
  4. Coming from the forum joker that's a compliment indeed! Thanks cabbage_trad3r :p

#44     Jun 27, 2009
  5. The question is, why are you using an alias when you are obviously someone who has posted a lot.

This is your way of saying something you might not using your regular user ID?

THIS is where people like you come from.

#45     Jun 27, 2009
  6. TraderZones,

You started at ET as rcanfiel and you were spamming EliteTrader.com with links to your fee-base website until ET moderators (magna) shut you down along with deleting your links and posting a public warning to you within your trade journal.

You then had a temper tantrum via attacking TA, large font messages and then finally started going after other spammers because if you couldn't do it...you weren't going to allow others to do it.

However, ET didn't forget and begin doing to you as you're currently doing to other spammers. That's when you changed your user name to TraderZones.

Note: I liked you better when you were spamming because you actually had a positive attitude. :D

Then as TraderZones you tried to sell a system here in the "Classified section" for 250k...a system with no verifiable trading record.

Once again, ET management listen to members complaints and your thread was closed.

Next, you try to con us by saying you would have shared the revenue with ET owner to justify your attempt to sell your system here at ET. However, ET management never agreed to such a revenue sharing and promptly DELETED your thread.

I and others are still trying to determine if your constant anti-spam behaviour is some alter ego that doesn't know the other ego you have is as a spammer...like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

#46     Jun 27, 2009
  7. Surdo

Surdo

This place has become a complete circus!

#47     Jun 27, 2009
  8. thanks to traderzones who tried to con us multiple times

#48     Jun 27, 2009
  9. you are the only one who keeps changing aliases and PMing me. Don't worry - I never read them.

you are condemned to your own psychopathic delusions while all the others laugh at you.

#49     Jun 27, 2009
  10. gotcha :D
    no comment on my comment eh traderzones

just bullshit from you
    why don't you comment on how you tried to scam ET 3-4 times :cool:

#50     Jun 28, 2009