can you open an account with 2000 $?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Jun 24, 2009.

1. I did read it, hence my suggestion of vetting the Oanda feed with Esignal's FX feed.

If Oanda is "altering the price feed" then it would be a selective-process. I have never seen anyone produce 2 Oanda accounts showing a difference in price @ time. It would be easily proven if Oanda was scamming.

Look into an ESL class. It may improve your comprehension.

#11     Jun 26, 2009
  2. you are a Fuc$%ing idiot atticus, I wouldn't think you'd be cause you've been trading for years

but it seems you are an idoit

I have traded with FXCM and GCI trading, I was young and foolish and obviously didn't know better

Bucketshop Alters data feed by 10 or more pips to hit your stop and when you compare to alternate data and prove your case, They simply ignore you.

do you need bigger font, or do you understand now

Fool

#12     Jun 27, 2009
  3. Georgii

Georgii

Hi all,

I'm also a beginner, and I constantly hear people complaining about "bucket shops" and getting their stops purposely run.

But realistically speaking, I don't see how a broker would find it worth their time to attack someone's personal stop setting. My feeling from what I was told is that the market makers see the aggregate stop settings of those against their trade and then sort of do an average - okay about 80% of the guys are in this range, let me get them.

And forgive me for the stupid newbie question, but what are the exact mechanics of stop running by market makers? What, in other words, do they physically do to artificially lower or raise the price outside of what the market is doing without losing money?

Thank you for your explanation.

#13     Jun 27, 2009
  4. yes it is obvious you don't know how this game is played

Market Makers are not your problem,

when market makers BUY or SELL and run stops, that is legal, nothing wrong with that

What I and OP are talking about is that bucketshops give you fake price feed to run your stop. That is completely different from MM running your stop by buying and selling

Geez you really gotta explain it to ET, where do you people come from ?

#14     Jun 27, 2009
  5. atticus,
    There is no definitive data feed like NBBO for bucket shops. They do move prices around since they control the pricing engine.

With micro currency futures, there is no need, just take 2K to AMP/Mirus.

#15     Jun 27, 2009
  6. GFT IS a bucketshop, dude.

A good one, with a great platform,but a bucketshop none the less.

And for all the retards trying to compare data , stop trying, if your on their books, of bloody course your "stop" is fair game, because it's on THEIR books.
    Doesn't mean "they" are gunning for you, just means you probably had it right where most chumps had it, or someone was clever enough to take your "bid".

Guess what? Same thing happens in any real market, to.
    Bid/ask, you know.

#16     Jun 27, 2009
  7. There aren't any micro currency futures...
    just the 6x contracts whose intraday margin is bigger than $2000 per contract.

They only do the stop runs if you make consistent profit with scalping.
    Look in customer agreement of bucketshop. Scalping for 5-10 pips is NOT allowed. In the agreement if you scalp, they are allowed to stop run you. That's what literally is in the fine print of every bucketshop.

Too bad nobody ever reads fine print before opening accounts

#17     Jun 27, 2009
  8. I highly recommend Collective FX.

#18     Jun 27, 2009
  9. lol, all total bullshit, you couldn't have got it more wrong if you tried :)

#19     Jun 27, 2009
  10. :mad: I am never wrong

#20     Jun 27, 2009