Can you make too much money from trading?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cooolweb, Jun 27, 2011.

1. ND ...

I agree that what you said is overwhelmingly the case and an aphorism comes to mind:

"It is as foolish to think that you could be wealthy and not act like the wealthy as to think you could drink all day and not be drunk"

That said there are those rare individuals that hold their liquor so well that they can drink large quantities all day and every day and not be drunk. There are also those very rare human beings with great wealth who desire change. They are, of course, ostracized by those with power and cannot do reform on a large scale. If they could they would be shot, strangled or charge with some heinous crime that would turn everyone against them. It is hard to buck those that have real power. I hope CL continues to treat you well.

#11     Jun 27, 2011
  2. Poor Forum ..... full of junk .....

#12     Jun 27, 2011
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Wrong, in a mature country like the USA any new job created causes at least 3 to lose their job. Technology or a better mouse-trap manufactured today must be a better product. The BuggyWhip situation. It is a myth that a government or a company throwing money at employment solves the problem. No demand = NO HIRES. CREDIT blew up from greed, NO CREDIT, where is the demand going to come from in a mature economy? Some call that = GAME OVER
    If the econ slips back now that QE2 is ending, then the gov will throw more money out to MAINTAIN as best they can to get past the next election. But rest assured, there was no NEW demand created. Same for housing, UNTIL prices of houses fall to where the falling wage situation meets up with a real time house price, nothing will improve as a whole. Anyone know how to spell, deflation and a lowering of the countries standard of living? Face the truth, we all must try to live a wonderful decent life, but the USA is really a shithole to live in with guns, murder, blood and guts. :eek:

#13     Jun 27, 2011
  4. russian? only Russians can be so direct :D
    Love em though

#14     Jun 27, 2011
  5. I think if you make a lotta money, you increase your trading. I think top 5% traders have problems spending money

#15     Jul 5, 2011
  6. LOL.
    Not a problem anyone here will ever have to worry about!
    Practically everyone LOSES their money.

#16     Jul 5, 2011
  7. Here is a picture of a x-trader screen with a day trader that ended the day roughly with $200.000 in the green.

So what is your question exactly ?

#17     Jul 5, 2011
  8. cornix

cornix

How can it be "too much" money? :D

#18     Jul 5, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Yes, every now and then I have to burn a couple pallets stacked high with 100$ bills just to make sure i dont have to much of money floating around my house.

#19     Jul 5, 2011
  10. bln

bln

I dont understand, cant compute "too much money".

Price tag of a private island in the Caribbean with a nice house on it?

Your own super yacht with standby crew and fuel?

Your own private jet with pilot and fuel?

Large bed full of young nude supermodels waiting to please you. :D

You need billions and billions man.. keep on striving, theres no end.

#20     Jul 5, 2011