Can you identify this charting software ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by barata, Oct 15, 2017.

1. barata

barata

I'm trying to identify the software that this chart was created in. It's not Telechart, and there are no clues here except for the style and the small "Add Rule" box in the top section, left side. Does anyone recognize this software?
    Trading...VWMACD 10min bar chart QQQQ.jpg

2. Humpy

Humpy

The VWMacd box looks good.

3. TC2000?

4. Those are common technical tools. Should be able to be created with just about any software.

antiseptic likes this.
  5. Handle123

Handle123

Tradingview ?

6. Metamega

Metamega

I knew it look like tc2000 (telechart). It's called stockfinder 5.0. Not sure if it's an add on to tc2000 or a standalone product. It's their fancier scanning/backtesting software.

7. barata

barata

It was the VWMACD that interested me in this screen. I tried to duplicate it in Telechart, but their support forum trainers went through convolutions to produce a pdf for VWMACD, and when I plotted it it wasn't near as smooth as what this screen shows. And to change the parameters in their very long convoluted formula, that would be a project. Perhaps this was a rare screen shot showing a perfect VWMACD day with the QQQQ.

I'll see if I can find a Stockfinder demo/trial and check if there is a working VWMACD. It would be just like Worden to have a working indicator in one product be not in the other(and much more popular) products. As far as I know Stockfinder is a separate program and has to be paid for even by Telechart subscribers.

8. Jeffro72

Jeffro72

Is that "volume weighted MACD"?

9. nursebee

nursebee

10. Metamega

Metamega

Freestockcharts, TC2000 and stockfinder 5.0 are all under Wordens. The reason I said stockfinder is because of the "Add Rule" icon at the bottom of the top chart

#10     Oct 17, 2017