Can you guys recommend a Forex Broker ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by kevinqc, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Sounds as good advice.

#11     Oct 15, 2010
  2. I'm using these three LucrorFx, Co-fx, WSD. They have good customer service.

#12     Jan 10, 2011
  3. BwPirt

BwPirt

This is awesome, thank you for posting it. I've been using best direct, and I like it alright. I want to find the best spread possible though.

#13     Jan 20, 2011
  4. drm7

drm7

IB or Aarontrade (if you have a larger account)

#14     Jan 20, 2011
  5. You say that brokers write about other brokers? There are really some people out there who cannot trade and are bad for the brokers image -> read the faq 1st! :)

#15     Feb 3, 2011
  6. settjhj

settjhj

I have account with vertifx. they have very low spread. it is good if you have scalping EA.

#16     Feb 15, 2011
  7. fxgator

fxgator

Never heard of this broker. Thanks for sharing. Low spreads and scalping friendly broker are always a plus :D

#17     Feb 19, 2011
  8. samus

samus

I've been using Open E Cry for a few months and I have zero complaints. Trading off the chart is really fast, easy and a no brainer. I love the sliding trail stop from the chart. Great spreads and customer support.

#18     Feb 19, 2011
  9. sborisbo

sborisbo

Hello

I can recommend you article :”How to choose the forex broker” - http://thislinkprovidesrevenue.com

Also I can suggest you see the list of approved forex brokers:
    http://www.thislinkprovidesrevenue

I hope it will help you.

Boris
    www.thislinkprovidesrevenue.com

Boris, we have paid sponsorship packages for you here in ET. Just click on "Contact us" and contact Baron. I hope you understand that the paying sponsors here would feel taken if we let website operators with google revenue on their sites post their links here for free. You have a nice website and provide a good service to traders, Thank you for visiting ET and enjoy the Threads.

#19     Feb 21, 2011
  10. Jmast1212

Jmast1212

I use FXCM and have had a good experience so far. Would recommend them.

#20     Feb 21, 2011