Can you guys recommend a Forex Broker ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by kevinqc, Jul 7, 2010.

1. kevinqc

kevinqc

Hi,

Those who are trading forex please recommend a good broker ?

I have heard some horror stories when it comes to forex.

Thanks

2. froluis

froluis

IB/OANDA/Dukascopy/MB or u can use a futures broker and trade FX through futures

3. chalice

chalice

you will always read horror stories, some are authentic, some come from other brokers, others from people who cannot trade and blame the broker for that.
    I trade with Forex-Metal, from my experience- good broker, worth giving a try. You can demo trade first because broker choice is very subjective, depends on yout trading style etc.

4. bstay

bstay

i use two brokers, TradeStation.com and GFTForex.com. both have excellent charting software and client services. GFT recently launched their video series (similar to TradeStation Support videos) which are excellent for newbies and experienced. http://www.gftforex.com/education/
    (both these brokers are not MT4-based)

5. jameen347

jameen347

Liteforex is a VERY good one, there defualt timeframe is 4hrs. yes the timeframe is slow , but is it good if your a swing trader..

I would recommand Liteforex.org

6. mr.az

mr.az

7. Oanda and Clint Eastwood

8. I'm a newbie with these Forex broker

9. moarla

moarla

10. Jerry030

Jerry030

Any suggestions about FX brokers would be appreciated.

CMSFX where I had my account folded. They tried to move my account to Gain, a bucket shop so I just closed it and am looking for a new broker.

My constraint is that I do automated trading using external software. So the only thing I need or use is an API to get current prices and to manage trades. NO need for charting or any of the usual functions of a retail trading platform.

#10     Oct 15, 2010