Can you guys help me out?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by joe76, Sep 28, 2007.

1. If you want to lose all your money the first week--read and follow everything in Sykes' book. Then call him up and tell him you want you're money back and see where that gets you. LMAO!

Set up your charts and watch price action day in and day out. Look for support and resistance levels and how price bars react around them. What the heck, you're going to spend all your time and all your money reading stupid books so why don't you cut to the chase and watch the markets??

No book is going to tell you how to trade..you're trading personality, or your risk tolerance. You have to do that yourself.

Spend a week or two watch and not trading, then spend a month or two on a simulator. Trust me it is the only way.

But you'll do what every other trader wannabe does and try to read a book, then sign up in some room that charges 300 fucking dollars a month only to lose lose lose, until you end up back here saying to yourself---"Gee, that asshole Scarylarry was right, I 'm fucking broke, but he was right"!

#11     Oct 26, 2007
  2. Luckily enough for me my parents fell for the Investools scheme, but luckily only did the first class I thought I would try out their books and their system and it is horrid, you have absolutely no idea how anything works and they do not want to explain it either. This site was a God send for me, I have taken away more from searching, and reading posts than I got from any of those retarded books that they had. I'm only a novice but something that has helped me a little with TA is Yahoo! Finance chart video's and tutorials then from there I have just been doing research as much as I can fit it into my schedule, not rushing myself to start trading either. I would rather wait a year or two before I feel I have a good understanding of everything before blowing a bunch of hard earned money on wanting to get in too soon.

#12     Oct 26, 2007
  3. jim c

jim c

My sister signed up for the whole ball of wax with Investools. I was so pissed at first at the price she paid and I tried to get her to send it back for the refund. She didn't send it back and now she is very happy she didn't. She is making money. You cant argue with that. While its not exactly something I would sign up for it has really helped her. You get out of it what you put in. (just like any other venture). She was a total newbie and has been at it for almost two years now. I think you can get the same info and do your own work for maybe 500.00 dollars worth of books and materials. Anyway, I was a huge skeptic but for my little sis it worked. good trading jim

#13     Oct 26, 2007