Can You Forgive Me?- More Ideas

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2019.

1. Where the hell is NurseBee!That's what I want to know. I should tell you all what this place was like in the roaring days of madness. When stocks you never heard of doubled and tripled and the internet was so new and fresh. Elite Trading was nutso! At that time I just could not miss! I was on one of my streaks... I was actually about to get a job at a major house as an idea man when my request that one of those ash treys that sucked the smoke up be installed in my cubical led to my downfall. That and insisting on the ability to take a hot bath at any time.

This site had biotech experts like NurseBee and retired brainiacs like $CostInvestor and Guitar playing Eagle fans who I got to know right here... We had $8 go past $35... oh we had rockets red glare.

Everything is older now. Me and the market.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards said the Northrop Grumman (NOC) made drone was a spying device and was flying over Iranian airspace. And they shot that byatch down! With a surface to air...

Well I don't know what we have to do to break out our Drone Play Kratos Defense. Our new Drone described in this thread can be outfitted with a super machine gun! This is so funny because when I early on started buying stocks there was Flying machine Gun pink sheet play which I bought into and lost everything! Lets give the offensive minded drones of KTOS a shot or two here.

#71     Jun 20, 2019
  2. Portfolio Member Update****
    -11. QURE - Gene Bio Play Netherlands@$66.00

uniQure N.V. (QURE)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
    Add to watchlist

81.58+4.14 (+5.35%)

That's right $66- $81!

#72     Jun 20, 2019
  3. Portfolio Member Update****
    -6. DBX.- DropBox Storage play@$21.40

Dropbox, Inc. (DBX)

Add to watchlist

24.35+0.15 (+0.62%

+ $3,000 on a thousand shares,not bad but the Chart to me is screaming BREAKOUT -A-Coming

#73     Jun 20, 2019
  4. Portfolio Member Update****
    -9. LITE.- Lumentum Holdings Semiconductor/optical@$43.00

Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE)

Add to watchlist

49.63-0.07 (-0.14%)

+$6 and a downgrade to boot!

#74     Jun 20, 2019
  5. Eyes On SITE & MBUU these 2 Must start to move!

WATCH LIST: SMAR // JYNT // RNG // IRM // DAL

#75     Jun 20, 2019
  6. Dear Investors.

This note I'm sure finds you in a difficult time. A great deal has happened since our last investor update. We are reevaluating our method now // We are taking inventory and assessing where we stand.

#76     Apr 27, 2020
  7. old coot

old coot

Is this some sort of underhanded attempt to denigrate those among us who are actually stoned?

#77     Apr 27, 2020
  8. What up coot yes exactly.

It is nice to see some of you are using the method I have taught here over the years. I am in the process of eliminating this entire account and raising the funds to start anew. I will try and construct a portfolio for the times we are in. Which obviously are not good. ~stoney

#78     Apr 27, 2020