Can You Define a Successful Trade?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Phenom 300, Feb 16, 2012.

1. You are a "successful trader" when...

You make enough money to justify the effort you made.

#11     Sep 4, 2013
  2. We can become successful trader if we always trade with proper plan and strategies so that trader can achieve their goals of success in Forex so it will help trader to become successful.

#12     Oct 7, 2013
  3. ssss

ssss

Jason Rogers
    ET Sponsor

wrote ...

My own personal definition of a successful trade

2. If the trade turned out to be a losing trade, then the loss was within my predefined risk parameters (usually less than 2% of my equity).

3. If the trade was a winning trade, the profit taken justified the risk that I took on the trade (at least double the amount I was willing to lose on the trade).

---------
    Trade belov is full correlated with definition of Jason Rogers
    ###############

Rhode Island woman, 81, is $336 million Powerball winner

Video
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-06/powerball-lottery-winner/53389588/1

The 81-year-old Newport, R.I., resident won Powerball's $336.4 million jackpot Feb. 11. But she kept the ticket, worth $210 million in a lump sum payout, in a Bible upon discovering she'd won the sixth-largest jackpot ever.

BLOG: 81-year-old wins $336.4M Powerball
    "I want to say that I'm very happy. And I'm very proud," White said in a ceremony marking her win. "This will make my family very happy. We are truly blessed."
    White purchased the $2 ticket on a run to a Newport Stop & Shop for rainbow sherbet just hours before the Saturday night drawing. Fittingly, Tuesday's check was made out to the "Rainbow Sherbert Trust."
    The odds of winning were tiny — about 1 in 175 million. White didn't believe she had won after hearing the numbers 1-10-37-52-57-11 on TV. After checking the Internet, "we still didn't believe it," she said.
    -------

...White purchased the $2 ticket on a run to a Newport Stop & Shop for rainbow sherbet just hours before the Saturday night drawing.
    -------------------

#13     Oct 8, 2013
  4. I am sorry I might sound very much too down to earth.
    Successful Trader : trades and make trading profits. Wire trading profits into bank account. Money in bank account comes from trading profits.

#14     Oct 8, 2013
  5. ssss

ssss

#15     Oct 8, 2013
  6. Successful traders makes consistent profit from the risky Forex market so we have to trade with proper trading plan and strategies and in future we will be successful traders.

#16     Oct 24, 2013