Can you believe, someone published my trading system, SO ANGRY

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dd4d4d, Jun 8, 2007.

1. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

sorry but I won't make it that easy for you

don't hate me bro........ less beer and more study like I did :)

#11     Jun 8, 2007
  2. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

hey I don't hide the fact that I think that most people on ET......... ARE quite dumb

#12     Jun 8, 2007
  3. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

hey hey good one :)

nkhoi you are alright :D

#13     Jun 8, 2007
  4. Crewmen

Crewmen

In all reality you could give your system to 10 traders and I bet all ten would have different results. In fact I bet a few would do poorly. Unless your system is fully automated.. Too much emotion involved.. I bet if 10 people on this site got in a stock at the exact time and with the same chart set up some would win and others would take a hit.

Does the system make the trader or the trader make the system? Your mindset behind what you do most likely is not easily duplicated..

#14     Jun 8, 2007
  5. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

valid points crewmen

but I am afraid in my case system is quite easily automated.

I myself didn't automate it for various reasons (it has to do with my choice of brokers)

but yes it can be automated and if enough people do it, I guess I am screwed. :(

#15     Jun 8, 2007
  6. Crewmen

Crewmen

No you’ll be fine because it is your sys.. You trade it you know how it behaves in good times and bad. Heck the website is full of guru’s selling the ultimate system for 5k. Those who buy it think it is the grail.. Not true another problem is most will not stick with any one system long enough. The market corrects and they run from breakout trader to bottom pickers to candle man and 1500 indicators. They stay out of phase because the grail might be and not sure but in money management..

#16     Jun 8, 2007
  7. Nice there infoo/infOOO/fortune/dd4d4d...

Back again.....

#17     Jun 8, 2007
  8. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

who the hell are you......

please don't answer

are you a NUT ? :p

#18     Jun 8, 2007
  9. slacker

slacker

The electric light, television, transistor, airplane, radar, etc. etc. all had individuals or teams working at the same time trying to achieve the same goal.

I worked on a defense of a patent that was rejected by the Patent office that was filed by another large company. When I read the patent I could not believe the details and words were almost word for word identical and they had filed only 3 weeks earlier than we did.

Shake it off. Improve it. Nothing can be done.

There is nothing keeping you from publishing it on the web and doing whatever you want with the idea. Give it a name and hype it; if you want. However, if it really works why not just trade it? Everything else is a distraction to a working system. If they are charging for the information; hype it better and offer it for a little less. Let them create a market for your idea...

Anyway, good luck!

#19     Jun 8, 2007
  10. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

thanks slacker

you made me feel better :)

#20     Jun 8, 2007