Can you believe, someone published my trading system, SO ANGRY

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dd4d4d, Jun 8, 2007.

1. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

Okay ET, you don't like me and I don't like you but hear this out, you will be outraged.

unlike most people I put in the time OK

when my friends went out and partied, I stayed home for countless hours studying charts and trying to keep sane because of all the failures.

and finally after 3 years I graduate, it was immediately obvious that all that hard work and sacrifice paid off.

so I am surfing the web the other day only to find that some BOZO has published EXACTLY my strategy on line for all free to see.

I am so pissed off at this point.

I know I shouldn't be angry, this BOZO figured it out for himself, and no one can tell anyone what to do with knowledge they have

did this happen to anyone else out there ????

2. I call utter and total bullshit on you're ass. poser

3. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

why would you say that, I want nothing from you and I don't want to give you anything

4. No worries....if it's free...it probably doesn't work. He's likely saved you from losing some of your hard earned capital.

You should consider thanking him.

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

more often than you think, chance is my duplicate is reading the the same material and having the same aha moment somewhere.
    ps. I applause my duplicate for publishing 'my system' freely, obviously he is a better man:D

6. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

well mschey I've been trading it for some time now

quite successfully and will continue to

I am just angry that is all

7. Bob111

Bob111

it's must be MA crossover or BBands...:D

check this out-
    http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/browsechartscripts

8. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

3 years to figure that out, if that was the case I would commit suicide :eek:

9. who is the bozo? what website?

10. Go trough this guys posts, he is a class act and deserves it.

#10     Jun 8, 2007