Can you believe Obama said this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterno, Mar 28, 2009.

1. This video doesn't expose anything. Another dumb thread trying to make something out of nothing. The tax code in itself is a wealth distribution mechanism. It either benefits more rich people, or more poor people. The only real argument is to do away with the income tax altogether. But to argue over using the tax to help the poor, or minority groups is just asinine.

#11     Mar 29, 2009
  2. wenzi

wenzi

Neither was McCain. Doesn't matter, at least one parent was American, which is what congress says is all you need.

#12     Mar 29, 2009
  3. Obama is half white,he was raised by a white mother and white grandparents.

He is talking about the rich giving more to the poor,which he has always talked about.He wasn't being racist towards white people

#13     Mar 29, 2009
  4. Mercor

Mercor

He is correct when he says one group wants to oppress for power and greed.

That group is him, the churches, community organizers, the "Reverends".
    All work together to keep the poor, poor, the uneducated, uneducated while the group sucks from the Government tit for mostly personal gain.

#14     Mar 29, 2009
  5. OK, my spelling is a little off after a few beers on Sat. But the fiscal warning still stands. To think that printing dollars to the moon will have no consequence is quite delusional. I maintain that BO is ethier not as smart as he sounds or he is intentionaly in orchistrating a collapse of the $$.

#15     Mar 29, 2009
  6. More spelling errors . . .
    You are a mess.

How old are you?
    Did you got to college?
    Ever take a course in Money and Capital Markets?

Somehow, I get the feeling that your understanding of the Fed and FOMC Operations is about as poor as your spelling.

Is Obama responsible for "printing money to the moon" or Ben Bernanke?

Can the FED drain money out of the system just as fast as they inject it?

Of course they can.
    Duh.

Here's something else for you to ponder . . .

It's very likely that the US will be the first country to recover from the current Recession. Thus, there will be a huge flow of money into Dollars from overseas as capital flows back into the US to take advantage of the recovery.

It's sounds counterintuitive, but very possible.

#16     Mar 29, 2009
  7. If you change BO to GWB, that's exactly how I felt eight years ago.

#17     Mar 29, 2009

8. OK wise guy-or girl? I'm not sure. In answer to your questions I happen to be middle age. Did not finish high school. Never attended collage. I employ more people than you probably ever will, and I pay more in tax this year than you will ever make. Just a guess. Maybe I'm wrong.

I am old enough to remember the disaster of the Carter years. I see the current President repeating the same mistakes. I am self educated enough to know that there are laws of economics that are as immutable as the laws of physics. You can only defy
    monetary gravity to the point where hyperinflation occurs. Coupled with a constrictionist energy policy I believe we are headed toward Stagflation. Suffice to say that I do hope that I am wrong-but I seen history repeat before.

#18     Mar 29, 2009
  9. That's not true about people knowing about him before they voted. That was the excuse the left gave for Clinton. That we all knew what a pos he was before he was elected.

MSM hid everything about Obama from the public. Examples:

Birth Certificate
    SAT score
    LSAT score
    Medical Records
    School records at Occidental, Harvard, Columbia.
    Papers written while in school.
    Selective Service records
    Law firm clients

Obama didn't even allow his White Granny in Hawaii to be interviewed.

Nothing was known about Obama before he was elected and if you take out voter fraud he probably didn't get 50%.

John

#19     Mar 29, 2009
  10. Don't forget his records from Punahou high school in Hawaii, the most exclusive private school in the state.

#20     Mar 29, 2009