Can white people say it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 28, 2011.

1. They had drawn the racial lines. You needed to communicate yourself beyond just physically. There's plenty of white trash out there and plenty of black trash. Those niggers you encountered were black trash. You did the right thing and handled it in the right way.

#51     Apr 2, 2011
  2. "Denial of personal freedom often produces horrible outcomes."

Yes the denial of freedom for women, blacks, minority groups, gays, etc. does produce horrible outcomes.

Strange though how the white man had no problem oppressing other sexes, races, and groups but cries like a stuck pig when the chickens come home to roost.

The white American male is scared goofy and huddling together like a pack of wild animals at the fear of the karma coming back on the white man...

"all this could have been avoided if the establishment were free to deny anyone patronage on any basis they saw fit"

Yes, of course life was better for the slave masters when they were free to own slaves...on the basis they saw fit to own a human being and treat them like property.

#52     Apr 2, 2011
  3. phenomena you are one bad mamajammer holy shit that was quite a story. I shook with fear and admiration reading of your heroic tale. Chasing a pack of those wild Negro animals, that must of been quite a sight. I wish I could of seen the fear in their eyes when they realized it was you coming to open a can of whoop ass on them. No doubt for the ones that escaped your fury, their lives must have changed and for the wretched souls on the receiving end of your epic beating, I can only image they are going through life like the whipped dogs that they are. Job well done phenomena, job well done.

#53     Apr 2, 2011
  4. Well thanks for the compliments, I guess... but I think the pepper spray did most of the work :D They also knew they were fucked because there were 5-6 other security guards at the club who were not far behind...

In any case, the point was that I do not endorse the use or racially derogatory terms and have only used them in an intense situation. Also, that white people should react to white racial slurs with as much "sensitivity" as blacks do. If white people started attacking black people in packs like rabid animals every time they were called "white boy" "crackah" or "pinky" the way blacks do when they are called the n-word it would help to establish some racial equality in this country.

#54     Apr 2, 2011
  5. Fascinating how you can type "white boy" "crackah" or "pinky" but can't type nigger.

As far as your solution to thuggery is to respond with thuggery, that solutions has been tried. It doesn't work. It only makes things worse.

#55     Apr 2, 2011
  6. LOL!! So you think the denial of freedom to white people is fine, but it's objectionable if done to "minority groups"? Oh, and since when are women a "minority"? LOL!!

I agree that no group should have their personal freedoms clipped because of group membership, including white people.

What do you mean the "white man" oppressed others? There is more than one "white man". "White man" is not one collective entity you know... I never oppressed anyone, and I am a white man.

If you are arguing that whites should be oppressed because some whites have oppressed others in the past, then it logically follows that blacks should be oppressed in response to the disproportionate black violent crime rate, also all the atrocities of Africa.

The "chickens" can't come home to roost if the people in question haven't ever oppressed anyone, just as I haven't. Punishing white people today for what 2% of white americans did over 150 years ago makes little sense.

I don't see what club owners determining who they want to admit to their club has to do with slavery. Are you saying that not being admitted to a night club is tantamount to slavery? LMAO!!!

#56     Apr 2, 2011
  7. How is it "fascinating"? You don't seem to think it's "fascinating" that black people use the n-word, but that it's objectionable if whites do it... So why is it fascinating that I, a white person, use anti white racist slurs, but not black ones? Unlike you, I'm not a racist and feel that using the n-word is bad form.

I didn't suggest "thuggery", I suggested an equally applied standard. I suggested social justice and racial equality. Equality is black people getting the same response from whites that they would have if they were called the n-word. That would be equality and social justice, not "thuggery". I don't know what you mean about what has been "tried before", but what we have now is what isn't working. Hence, continuing that protocol is what wont work.

#57     Apr 2, 2011
  8. I don't really know how to respond to a person who thinks they should be able to live in a pluralistic society and do whatever they like.

Your position is non sensible.

You are free to pull down your pants in a public place and take a dump, flog your log, whatever.

You are absolutely free to do that, but you will likely face consequences for uncivilized behavior.

You are dying to practice racism because it pleases you, but you are unwilling to face the consequences.

Nothing is going to stop you from doing what you want. Then when you go to prison you can do what you want within those confines. Then you can go to the morgue for doing whatever you wanted on whatever basis you want.

This illusion of freedom you have is just that, an illusion.

Go live alone on a desert island, where you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Civilized and uncivilized societes have rules that if not followed, have consequences.

#58     Apr 2, 2011
  9. White people can and do use the word nigger.

White rappers say nigger all the time.

Do blacks feel offended?

Nope, because they know that honkey got soul.

A guy like you, of course he is afraid to even type the word nigger, because the word has a particular meaning to you...and the black people sense that.

Why could Bobby Kennedy walk into the black ghettos right after MLK was assassinated and not be afraid?

Why would you be scared shit less to do the same thing?

#59     Apr 2, 2011
  10. Yes, you don't know how to respond to lots of things, because you can't justify your anti-freedom ideology rationally. Don't worry, you aren't alone... lots of anti freedom lefties are like that.. LOL!!

So you are saying that having the personal freedom to discriminate on the basis of race is tantamount to shitting and masturbating in public? LOL!! That 6 month absence of yours is starting to make a lot more sense now... LMAO!!!

I'm not "dying" to practice anything. I just want the individual freedoms and civil liberties of all Americans restored. However they choose to use them is their business.

I guess these authoritarian, oppressive sentiments of yours are natural for you given that you believe that "freedom is an illusion". To me, liberty is the noblest of virtues... To someone who believes in tyranny and oppression, they would believe it's an "illusion"...

#60     Apr 2, 2011