Can white people say it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#31     Mar 30, 2011
  2. It's like trading, if you compete in that arena you'll have times when you get your ass handed to you.

#32     Mar 30, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well done.

#33     Mar 30, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

So true.

#34     Mar 30, 2011
  5. The problem is that some blacks will get violent about this. They call themselves niggers but when others calll them niggers they get violent. Quite irrational if you ask me.

Obama Husein is an embarrasment to our great country. We need to ensure that his anti-Israel agenda is stopped. Ultimately we need to jail this racist illegal muslim immigrant.

We need a genuine American as our leader, not an anti-American muslim anti-semite.

We must defeat racism, and the best way to do so is to impeach and imprison Husein Obama.

God bless USA and Israel.

#35     Mar 31, 2011
  6. If they don't like it here, they can always go somewhere else.

#36     Mar 31, 2011
  7. Don't be scared, to build confidence you can start calling black people niggers in safe zones. Your kids school, you can call the little boys and girls niggers and the black teachers. You will be safe doing it there, your church is also a safe place to call black people niggers. You can go to the court house and call all the black people niggers, you will be safe there with all the sherriff and police there. You can also call black cops niggers. Please get bact to us and tell us how this works out for you.

#37     Mar 31, 2011
  8. I have never listened to a rap song from start to finish. I do not know the lyrics to any rap songs. So I have no reason to ever say the word nigger. This is probably the best solution for most white people: Do not listen to black music and do not mimic black culture in any way.

#38     Apr 1, 2011
  9. Why do you presume people have a desire to use racially derogatory terms?

Your suggesting that using the wrong few syllables will cause black people to be violent... is that not kind of racist in itself?

Also, why do you endorse the double standard? It's understandable and reasonable for blacks to become violent if called n-g-er, but not okay if a Caucasian is called "whitey", "crackah", or "pinky"?

#39     Apr 1, 2011
  10. stu

stu

Do you think there is good reason why you apparently didn't think it necessary to write w-t-y, c-r-k-ah, and p-n-ky but did have to write n-g-er ?

#40     Apr 1, 2011