Can white people say it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Don't blame Obama, if you want to call blacks, niggers , then man up and say what you want to their face. But do get back to us, there will probably be an amusing story from you doing this.

#21     Mar 30, 2011
  2. Are you saying blacks are violent? What are you? A racist or something?

#22     Mar 30, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You seem (correct me if I'm wrong) to be assuming that just because you got your ass kicked everyone else will as well.

#23     Mar 30, 2011
  4. Sounds to me like he's assuming that blacks will predictably react in a violent manner in response to name calling... Looks like we might have a racist on our hands here fellas...

#24     Mar 30, 2011
  5. I think he may be saying that if you go down to the bowels of Mississippi and approach a group of six-pack drinking bugger eating Dixie flag waving inbred white trash, and call them "a bunch of honkey redneck crackers" that you best be prepared for a violent response.

#25     Mar 30, 2011

6. You should never let anyone take your superiority feelings away from you , in fact , i'm going to restore them for you. You have my explicit permission to go up to any black guy you see and call him whatever you like .....just tell them I told you so . :)

#26     Mar 30, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

The reason he hasnt responded yet is because he listened to your advice, and it didnt work out well for him, as evidenced below by the photo i took of him.

[​IMG]

#27     Mar 30, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

Funniest video ever on the subject on south park. :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_J5UXwHD2YY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     Mar 30, 2011
  9. LOL yeah I'm a skinny, short, weak guy with very slow reflexes, nothing for you to be afraid of. So don't be scared. ;)

#29     Mar 30, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: You're the one who keeps getting his ass kicked. Why would I be scared? :D

#30     Mar 30, 2011