Can white people say it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 28, 2011.

1. If blacks can say nigger, then so can we.

Just because the blacks have a muslim brother as president, they are starting to get superiority feelings by denying us the righ to use words they use.

#11     Mar 29, 2011
  2. You are a real prick Lucrum and I'm being totally serious. But I will answer your question, I voted republican most of my life. That fight wasn't too bad considering it was two against one and considering I asked for it. Now the time I walked in an alley with three Mexican guys to fight, that is a different story, they fucked me up pretty bad. And no that didn't have any influence on my politics.
    Now why don't you go bully someone else Lucrum.

#12     Mar 29, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Jesus, don't tell him that. He's a griefer and you've just made his day.

#13     Mar 29, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bully someone else, WTF are you talking about? And you seem to have lost your train of thought. You went from partially answering the question with "I voted republican most of my life" to telling us how you got your ass kicked yet again by Mexicans.

If you don't want to answer the question just say so, or follow the other liberals lead here and just ignore the question.

#14     Mar 29, 2011

5. Here the best answer to your smart ass question.
    I am not a bleeding heart liberal.
    No fight, win, lose or draw, had anything to do with my politics.
    This particular fight had nothing to do with my political view point then or now. Capiche?

#15     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No? You sure had me fooled.
    Gotcha!

I asked because you seem to be pro everything minority, I thought maybe getting your ass kicked by minorities might have played a role.

Why you so up tight? You hammer your thumb while driving nails?

#16     Mar 29, 2011

7. I'm not pro minority any more than I'm pro Caucasian.
    And construction is doing good, I had my best year ever last year and this year is off to a good start.

LOL that change was an improvement;
    Why you so up tight? You hammer your thumb while driving nails?

But I don't drive nails that much anymore.

#17     Mar 29, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again, you could have fooled me; but maybe I've just misread you.
    Nice to hear, maybe you can hire some folks and drive down the unemployment rate.

#18     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Black don't say nigger. Blacks say "nigga". A lot of white kids call one another nigga. Hell, kids of all races say it. I've heard Asians and Greeks call one another nigga as well. It's become a term of endearment and not a term of oppression in the black community.

That said, it's probably a bad idea for a white guy to walk up to a black guy that they don't know very well and say, "What's up my nigga!?!?" It probably won't turn out well.

You don't seriously believe Obama is a muslim? Yeesh.

#19     Mar 29, 2011
  10. If blacks are happy to call themselves niggers, why should they be unhappy with this label from us?

Obama has made the USA a tin pot nation.

#20     Mar 30, 2011