Can we trade Ben?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Let's trade him for Trichet and a 2 future governors to be named at a later time.

2. I asked the question on another thread if the next president has the power to replace him in mid-term. I never got an answer though. Would that be unprecedented or can it be done? It would be good for the country to start with a clean slate in 2009.

3. He serves for 4 years, I believe. Which means yes, the next President can replace him as his term ends in 2009 or 2010, I believe. Someone please correct me if I'm in err.

4. Ben is doing too much what the politicians want. That's the problem. A politician could not find a better central banker...

5. No, I'm asking can he be replaced in mid-term, not when his term is up in 2010.

6. gnome

gnome

Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben.... he's not a man of gumption, just a LITTLE COCKSUCKER* who wanted to be a bigshot!

Too bad for all of us.

* GreenScam, too

:mad:

7. Is this like the Racial Trade on Chappelle show?

The Whites got Tiger Woods and O.J. Simpson, but the whites had to take Eminem.

I think.

Asians got the Wu-Tang Clan.

8. I am afraid we are going to have to offer Ben and some prospects for Trichet.

Maybe we can offer Ben, Barack, Hillary, and John for Trichet.

I like that trade.

#10     Mar 6, 2008