Can we make ET a better place?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by noregrets, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

More than it's ever been? You have 9 posts to your nick as of this moment, and were registered this month.

#21     Jul 23, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#22     Jul 23, 2013
  3. You're a smart guy Ivanovich, I'm sure you can figure it out.

#23     Jul 23, 2013
  4. Josef K

Josef K

Ahem:

You forgot the imbecility, electron. And yes, being a troll who creates fake trading journals and intentionally makes promises he doesn't plan to keep in order to get people riled up is not civil.

#24     Jul 23, 2013
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Brother No, your ideas are commendable, but it ain't gonna happen.
    Just ignore the idiots when they pop up.
    It's the best way.
    As such, you can self moderate the topics of conversation.

#25     Jul 23, 2013
  6. Thanks and LOL at these jokers, electron.

I pierced their holy veil of TA, and they can't handle it. Hence the animosity. surf

#26     Jul 23, 2013
  7. #27     Jul 23, 2013
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Here is a recent post from a Moderator on this site :

It kind of speaks for itself. Some people just reveal their ignorance without any help. If you want a better site, one might ask why this guy has anything to do with content on this site.

#28     Jul 23, 2013
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I agree with your thoughts. I believe that ET would provide much more value for users if the people could effectively self-moderate themselves within the constraints of some community standards. Even P&R would be better off with less flaming and more civil discourse - but I don't see this happenning.

I believe the number of page views and advertising on the site would increase if people found more value and less flaming & attacks.

#29     Jul 23, 2013
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

More "insight" from TGregg :

I'm curious if the owner of this site will state for the record he supports this guys opinions, and whether EliteTrader's purpose is in fact this kind of "fun".

#30     Jul 24, 2013