Can we get this guy on CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wareco, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Quite smart... wild eyed ranting on everything associated with taxes and spending by the evil government yet in his next smoke filled breath he wants the evil government to tax Marijuana so they can have even more confiscatory revenue and with more weed tax revenue they can spend even more...apparently.

The guy is most definitely 'Wile E. Coyote - Super Genius'

#41     Jun 9, 2009
  2. State government taxing marijuana... I agree with that.

#42     Jun 9, 2009
  3. This Guy is the Lach Walesa of our time. HEAR,HEAR!!! Brilliant, best rant ever. Genius, pure genius..Loved the part about buying gold using the Discover card!!! MOOHAHAHA

A huge fan of this great American. :cool:

ps. The Guy is spot on, we are in very deep shit. Turn him loose with a crow bar at Treasury and the Fed.

#43     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Same old story from '38, '63, '69, '82,' 92, '03, and now '09.

You don't know your history do you?

#44     Jun 9, 2009
  5. No, no, no...legalizing Marijuana thereby saving 100's billions per year on nonsensical enforcement, prosecution and incarceration of pot crimes? Yes, of course.

#45     Jun 9, 2009
  6. This is one area where I have a definite answer:

The unPATRIOT ACT has attempted to kill it.

Hopefully, we won't let it succeed.

You can thank the wildly 'Dr. Strangeglove-esque' Dick Cheney for that gem, which requires your bank to compile a file on anyone transferring more than 10k in any form of financial transaction, and that's the mild stuff.

#46     Jun 9, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Profanity use is an art form. From the mouths of some it is vulgar from others it helps frame a statement, like punctuation.

His use of profanity was well within context.

I agree, without profanity he could become a Republican politician.

#47     Jun 9, 2009
  8. Watching those clips today was fascinating. Yes, he touched on our anger towards those in power (who own, politick, and control the assets) ... but this is really not a new dilemma. This condition exists in perpetuity in most human societies.

What it made me think of was something else--- how many steps is this away from what the same type of thing that enabled Hitler or any other upcoming ruler to prey on a vulnerable society to lead to disaster ? In some ways, although not seemingly organized or even created with a clear intent other than to rant, it plants the seed of sedition..

Next we find a scapegoat. Then society purges ....

What a mess... And the whole thing repeats perpetually in history ...

#48     Jun 9, 2009
  9. ipatent

ipatent

Society also purges when we kick crooks out of power and hopefully punish them. If people like this guy are instrumental in doing this, fine by me.

#49     Jun 9, 2009
  10. i once took my belt off and beat the shit out of the monitor with my buckle because it was lying to me

true story :D

#50     Jun 9, 2009