Can we get this guy on CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wareco, Jun 9, 2009.

1. The guy is not very smart for airing his anger on youtube whether it be feigned or not or for comedy or otherwise. Because his FBI surveillance file is growing by the second. Very stupid actually.

#31     Jun 9, 2009
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Sadly, that was then. This is now.

#32     Jun 9, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Ahh fuck you asshole, I'd FAR rather have that guy in the next foxhole than you..

#33     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Oh come on dude! Is he commiting a crime or inciting others to do so?

No wonder the top crooks in government nowadays figure they can get away with all kinds of shit.

The average joe is afraid of the FBI, the IRS, the ATF, the CIA, etc.

Where's thold old American spirit of FREEDOM???

#34     Jun 9, 2009
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Your total tax burden is about the same, but you receive less in return in the U.S., making your net tax burden higher. But you do have 6000 nuclear warheads, and at least that's tax money well spent. :D

#35     Jun 9, 2009
  6. That's been gone since Truman. Haven't you heard?

#36     Jun 9, 2009
  7. ipatent

ipatent

He needs to lose the radio in the background. Very distracting.

#37     Jun 9, 2009
  8. Been expecting this for a long time. So has the Congress, actually.

This only gets worse. It won't always be on YOUTUBE> Next time, it'll be on YOUSTREET>

#38     Jun 9, 2009
  9. That guy is not funny. I mean he could be funny if he didnt lace 50% of his video with profanity. I never understand why people feel the need to let such filth come out of their mouths. Do they think we wont understand their emotion if they dont speak like that?

And whats with the Blasphemy? No wonder God puts people in power to take people that like guys hard earned money with taxes and bailouts and all that when the they drag God's good name thru the mud like that.

What a dump he lives in too. Matches his filthy mouth though.

#39     Jun 9, 2009
  10. funny you say that 'cause I've had several people from former CIS/USSR countries tell me they have less 'freedom' in US. Several, in fact have gone back.

The ones who stay are those able to suck the blood out of US/state government or old people who contributed zero but now get free medicare.

So again, those with money/skills take off while the old/useless stay.

#40     Jun 9, 2009