Can we get this guy on CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wareco, Jun 9, 2009.

1. The point you TOTALLY MISS is that this guy is not upset about "this country" but with the crooked politicians running it and the stupid people like you who do as you're told and believe all the government bullshit out there. Go ahead, kiss their asses. Join the millions of idiots out there believing their garbage and getting raped today & in the future.

You must not have any money because if you did, you'd be pissed about the fact that due to government cronyism whatever $ you have left will be worth next to nothing in a few short years!

Thanks to Bush, Paulson, Greenspan, Obama and the rest of the fucking assholes in congress along with retards like you!

These jerks in government do spend, spend, spend and look for ways to tax, tax & tax

Why? Because they're dishonest. Their using taxpayer money to buy themselves votes and enrich their crooked friends.

When was the last time government encouraged savings???

USA? Pffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt. That's what respect Americans now get from the rest of the world.

Won't be long 'till the Chinese stop financing aircraft carriers. After all, money is fungible!

#21     Jun 9, 2009
  2. Aboushi

Aboushi

Unlike you, I have traveled the world and I seen how others live day to day. I am greatful for what I have, and that won't change. I have more money than you and everyone you know put together. This is why I could afford to sit infront of a computer and B.S. like you. I make over 250k, and I am getting taxed much more than 90% of the people in this country. And I do not mind it, I am a CFA and I know what happens when to markets during certain times and why. So do your self a favor, go back to watching fox news and beating on immigrants. You might feel a little better.

#22     Jun 9, 2009
  3. Travel the world? You must be vacationing in India or Bangladesh, because most countries are rapidly saying ADIOS to USA. Pretty soon you'll be left working to pay off the millions of pot lickers staying in "this great country" because the smart ones are heading out!

#23     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Aboushi

Aboushi

That would be a dream come true, people like you leaving. One way, and I would buy your ticket.

#24     Jun 9, 2009
  5. Vast majority of high net worth individuals have left this country or are in the planning stages. For some, reality is still settling in but they are definitely not happy about it.

So I don't know exactly where you have traveled (1 star resorts in crap nations maybe) but anyone with significant net worth that I speak to are not happy with where this nation is headed at the very least. Most are looking into permanently moving elsewhere. Even semi-morons with inherited wealth from prime NYC property are looking to bounce outta here.

#25     Jun 9, 2009
  6. The sad fact is most wal-mart shoppers (aka Americans) see Mexican crossing their southern border and the poor conditions in parts of Mexico & extrapolate that to the rest of the world.

Reality however is completely different. Many areas in Europe beat the US in terms of quality of life/education, etc.

Look at the progress in other areas of middle east/east asia, & people being shafted with taxes here or their $$$ debased to toilet paper start moving out.

#26     Jun 9, 2009
  7. Aboushi

Aboushi

if our taxes were as high as europe's .... then there would be a world war 3

#27     Jun 9, 2009
  8. Indeed. There's a semi-retired trader here in town that has been organizing monthly trips to a specific spot in Central America to show folks the lay of the land there and thus far each trip has "sold out".

#28     Jun 9, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Your statement is racist, judgmental and silly. You sound like an elitist snob.
    This Gentleman is expressing his views as an American. You belittle his geographic background, his accent, and his anger.
    This man is more wise then you will ever know.

#29     Jun 9, 2009
  10. Obviosly someone who has missed that last 40% run up in the American share market..

It pays to be a winner.

#30     Jun 9, 2009