Can we get this guy on CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wareco, Jun 9, 2009.

1. This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on ET.

GREAT FIND

#11     Jun 9, 2009
  2. Yoda for hillbillies.

#12     Jun 9, 2009
  3. Wen there are 100 million Americans informed and PISSED OFF like this guy... THEN we'll have a chance to rid ourselves of the Obama and the rest of the pot lickers. :mad:

#13     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Wow a white American male with a pulse. The majority of the rest of you are over-medicated, fast-food/propaganda eating fools.

This guy is a real man.

#14     Jun 9, 2009
  5. He really should wear eye protection.

#15     Jun 9, 2009
  6. Yeah, but he's a self confessed deadbeat. Part of the problem.

And he'd be better off buying canned goods than gold, cause when he goes to spend that gold, it will be 1 ounce for a 10 ounce Campbells Soup.

#16     Jun 9, 2009
  7. Aboushi

Aboushi

Funny? Maybe.

Educating or right? Hell no

This guy is a racist , uneducated hick who is fun to watch, like a clown.

I love wall street and what it offers, but ignorance fills its streets.

#17     Jun 9, 2009
  8. Uneducated hick? Not hardly. This guy has his facts and figures down cold. But hey, feel free to point out to us the errors of his arguments.

#18     Jun 9, 2009
  9. Aboushi

Aboushi

You do not need a college degree to memorize numbers for a 10 minute clip.

He seems like the kind of guy that called people who were against the war on Iraq unpatriotic. I could also see him saying " If you dont like it , then leave this country "

So Mr.Hick , if you do not like it...get off you tube and leave the country.

If you don't want to leave this great country, then stop bitching and start working.

People left their countries, homes and families behind to come here and find a job. I think you could leave Alabama and move to Idaho to work at a Potato farm.

#19     Jun 9, 2009
  10. Still short?

#20     Jun 9, 2009