Can trading firms sponsor visa?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by markiv, May 28, 2003.

  1. markiv


    I am a recent MBA graduate, and I am looking to get into trading. I am an international student so require an H1-B visa to work here. Are there any trading firms who sponsor?
  2. CalTrader

    CalTrader Guest

    The answer is probably no - at least right now. There is an extreme oversupply of talent and firms are probably not going to go out of their way to make accomodations for foreign talent - unless you are willing to pay them fror the priviledge of working for them or have some skill which is very valuable and very unique to offer......

    In general its not a good time to be a newly graduated MBA looking for job connections ..... As usual the best advice is that you should have these in place and not be depending upon your MBA or graduate studies to generate job connections since even at the best schools graduate credentials are rarely helpful for those that have no network of connections or committment of employment prior to starting their MBA or graduate studies ....