Can this be the USA in 50 years, I mean the entire country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

No, not the entire country. There will secure enclaves, gated communities if you will, of the very rich, those who own the robots and collect all the paychecks that formerly went to the replaced workers. The enclaves will be surrounded by a buffer like zone, populated by semi-civil groups who serve the needs of those inside the enclaves.

#11     Feb 20, 2010

2. I just want to know why so much crime and poverty in the black ghetto AND they have majority with faith in religion.

Then the poster reply was because black people vote liberal. But that did not answer my question. So I joke that god is republican.

#12     Feb 20, 2010
  3. I know ... I was playing off of that.
    You make a great point.

Religion and superstition don't really equate with the presence of God almighty.
    In fact sometimes greater darkness is found in areas full of religion and superstition/rebellion.

The issue is one of agreement and jurisdiction. Everything comes down to that.
    All commerce, spirituality, government and economy have agreement and jurisdiction at their root.

Just because people claim to be religious doesn't mean they
    have agreement with the jurisdiction and government of almighty God.

Macro and micro cultures both reflect and reap their commensurate agreements and
    jurisdictional reward or curse according to their own actions.

#13     Feb 20, 2010
  4. So many religious fundamentalists running around bullshitting like a third world Muslim country, no wonder the country is going down the drain.

#14     Feb 20, 2010