Can the S&P Futures audio feed help me trade QQQ better on Island?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by canadian_dude, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Someone recommended in another post that I always be listening to www.realtimefutures.com while I am engaged in trading. I only trade QQQ, I trade it 2 or 3 times a day, trading 10,000 shares per trade, and hold it anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes.

I have my own unique trading system I guess, I won't try to explain it, but its making me money, so I'm going to stick with it.

I have listened to the CME's "marketsound" before and it didn't help me trade better, but then again, I have no experience listening to these things. All I am looking for is a slight edge to make my trade a little more profitable.

It would be great if I could use an audio broadcast to make decisions to either enter now at this second, or maybe wait 10 seconds and get a slightly better price, even a one cent improvement on average per trade would be great.

Can realtimefutures.com assist me in any way in making such trading decisions? Either to trade now before the price moves against me? Or to hold back and trade a few seconds later and get a better price? If so, how do I do that? What do I listen for?

They have a free 3 day trial and I am going to use it, but I want some opinions on what to listen for before I sign up for the free trial.

Anyone have an advice or how to use this audio broadcast to trade QQQ more efficiently on Island?

2. GRR

GRR

but i think the key is to can feel or measure the overreaction. Your feelings can miss more than the TICK. Try to follow the Naz TICK on quote.com -> livecharts -> symbol is QC:TICK.NQ its realtime for free.
    Normally the movement is from -600 / +600, overreaction begins at -800 / +800 up to 1400. This works very well, the best which i can do and i tried a lot of things, but this works the best :)

Maybe the number of trades will be smaller but more effectful :)

3. Canadian Dude, as a fellow Canadian, was wondering which broker and which platform you use....been thinking about trading the QQQ's myself as was wondering types of setup you have...

Thanks