Can The Democrats Win This Election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yannis, May 27, 2008.

1. Lol. Not sure what I am implying, but I do think he could lose the election and 39% of the population, when asked, will name him as current President.

#11     May 27, 2008

2. no.. what he is saying is that some terdball like you Yappi thinks he is in the right when he supports an illegal war and believes Juan McCain to be the sane choice for president.

honestly, i never thought as a country we could be dumbed down this much. i am currently horrified at our prospects.. our fake choices for president... our schools... our economy.. etc.

the republicans and thusly the white house is now in control of the trotskyites that genocided 60 million Christians. and the hogs are fat again. (and stupid)

#12     May 27, 2008
  3. Yannis

Yannis

Hey little rat... Apparently, you've been looking at the mirror too much lately :)

#13     May 27, 2008
  4. shut up you lil America hater. why do you stupid neocons froth at the destruction of this country? wake up.. i have no patience for neocon republican fake conservatives these days.

#14     May 27, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Again, too much mirror looking, back off.

#15     May 27, 2008
  6. no.. i love the constitution.. it is your people.. your heroes that hate the constitution and want to destroy it... in fact they work 24/7 to destroy it.

they are trying to make Constitutionalists the enemy. who came up with the misnamed patriot act? the only thing the PA does is take away our freedoms. so when they say the enemy hates our freedom they are right... they just forget to tell you that they are the enemy.

wake up yakki... things are getting bad... supporting some fruitcake retard like McCain will only accelerate the process.

#16     May 27, 2008
  7. Yannis

Yannis

Nonsense. All I can see is the same tired liberal talking points. They forget those who keep them safe and how - at what sacrifice, spit at their protectors' face and ask for more of this and more of that, all the time... spoiled brats most of them.

#17     May 27, 2008
  8. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Another One for the "Obama Is Kinda Stupid" File

"From Obama's Memorial Day speech in New Mexico:

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

So either he doesn't know what a fallen hero is or he has the sixth sense. If you believe the latter, why in the world would the military dead be attending an Obama rally? That's like a wookie living on Endor."

:) :) :)

#18     May 27, 2008
  9. =============================
    Good points, Yannis.
    Possible he could win;, not probable ;
    but he is number 1 of all Senators ,liberal in voting record.

Christian,?? Someone is not a Christian who makes a continual practice of butchering babies.

There is forgiveness for repentance Jesus enables genuine change.God also is not real keen on making a god out of gov;
    even though media promotes that idolatry continually,ignorantly

Ronald Reagan said 'Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty''.Barack Hussein fails again here.

Dr.Martin Luther King says ''judge by content of character'';
    Barack Hussein fails here.He attempts to decieve, like when slammed on his capital gains tax hike, he mumbles something about Ronald Reagan ....

Too bad the Presidency of US is not an entry level position.:cool:

#19     May 27, 2008
  10. Yannis

Yannis

Today the 1Q GDP data were adjusted upwards to show .9% growth. Which really means, again, no recession in sight. If these kind of numbers persist over the next couple of months, one of the Democrats' guns (economy is terrible) bites the dust.

On the other hand, news from Iraq are getting better and better. Keep this up and the second Democrat gun loses its lustre, maybe even bites the dust too.

What will we be left with then? The candidates' experience, different policies (and their implications) and charisma. Of course, money and the media will have a significant role too. Not to mention the spectre of Rev Wright etc. It'll be interesting!

#20     May 29, 2008