Can the average blue-collar person w/ high school education get rich thru Trading?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Longcat1982, Sep 20, 2011.

1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#41     Sep 22, 2011
  2. what I was wondering is, if a person goes to college and gets a degeree, can they reasonably expect to be rich? (in todays dollars)

#42     Sep 22, 2011
  3. He wasn't asking how to be one of the tons of traders working for the house, he was asking if he could make it on his own, which is something based on your posts, you can't do because you just lose. You just lose.

#43     Sep 22, 2011
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

i'd suggest get rid of such labels "blue-collar person".

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

and yeah, watch Fight Club movie 3 times, it will give you the best education. or even better, start actually trading and experience some dirty nasty PAIN :D

#44     Sep 22, 2011
  5. Quote from emg: there are tons of successful traders with a proper college degrees making more than $50K per month in the house. U should work in the house and go figure small trader.

P.S There is barrier to entry to work in the house with a proper qualification just like a medical doctor wants to work in a hospital or a lawyer wants to work in a law firm.

[​IMG]

I happen to come from a blue-collar background. I happen to work, practice and study really hard at the tasks I intend to succeed at.

I happen to believe a lot of, maybe even most of the good people who pass thru this site are honest, hard working and serious about their own trading success.

I happen to think a few of them are passive-aggressive trolls like emg, who wastes all his time in here with endless threads telling you that your hopes and aspirations are hopeless. That you have no chance to succeed.

That you are stupid, undeserving, unworthy and inferior. That you might as well quit while you are behind. That the only way to succeed is by being someone superior like he/it is.

Well, I don't do girlie drinks with fresh mint sprigs sticking out the side of a glass... just a nice cold Blue Lite longneck straight from the bottle when a workday is thru.

And unlike emg, I can actually afford to pay for my own drinks (and I'll happily buy yours, too) with the money I made from ES trades I did not cancel before they filled today.

So a hearty salude' to the blue-collar force here, and all the hard-working, aspiring traders in this entire site. I salute you, one & all :cool:

#45     Sep 22, 2011
  6. what's technical analysis?

#46     Sep 22, 2011
  7. Trading is not a game! If you went to a reputable university, and I'm not talking about one of those Big Ten employee factories, and got an advanced degree in scalping or swing trading you would know this.

#47     Sep 22, 2011