Can the average blue-collar person w/ high school education get rich thru Trading?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Longcat1982, Sep 20, 2011.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

No, it can't.
    Average people cannot succeed in anything.

high school or university: they teach exactly the opposite things and way of thinking required in profitable trading.

#31     Sep 22, 2011
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Did you go to highschool or college?

#32     Sep 22, 2011
  3. Lornz

Lornz

I've yet to meet a successful trader that is "average", but blue/white collar background is irrelevant.

#33     Sep 22, 2011
  4. really ???
    i thought i ve read somewhere, that in the USA are living the most millionairs......

maybe bcuz there are the most traders, also....

????

#34     Sep 22, 2011
  5. cstfx

cstfx

#35     Sep 22, 2011
  6. singapore the fine city....

that does not count, it is just one big city.
    you can not compare that to masses of people living in the USA, or in the West Europe countries.

i still think USA have the most millionaires.
    And it always was easier to make your american dream in america, wasnt it ??? There are just more opportunities.

For example in Europe, people are much more conservative in a lot of things, like jobs - you ve to learn some proffession and work until your are 66 and then you can finally retire, if you dont die on a hearth attack before.....

But things changing...thanks the internet....we are having 2011, and next year will be armagedon by the Maja Alien Asteriod Ufo - conspirancy, anyway.....

I vote for USA, USA, USA, USA, USA ..........
    :D :D :D

#36     Sep 22, 2011
  7. emg

emg

there are tons of successful traders with a proper college degrees making more than $50K per month in the house.

U should work in the house and go figure small trader.

P.S

There is barrier to entry to work in the house with a proper qualification just like a medical doctor wants to work in a hospital or a lawyer wants to work in a law firm.

#37     Sep 22, 2011
  8. Average people sucks. They are just stupid sheeps, controled by the mass media, everybody knows that (exept the sheeps).

Average people are average loosers everywhere, thats the average. you could build an index about that. they always were average, they are average and they will be average, forever - loosers.

They have no individuality, maybe they think the have - but they dont. they just want to be normal like everyone else, bcuz they are so afraid about the bad dangerous world. Just put on your tv, hahahaha.

To succeed in trading, you must be totally crazy, insane, mental no on the right level, totally out a space. Thats the skills you need.

cheers:D :D :D

#38     Sep 22, 2011
  9. Lornz

Lornz

Intelligent human beings can learn everything needed on their own, but I am not trying to negate the value of a college degree. It is the knowledge that is ultimately the key factor, though, and one only needs to have that verified if one is seeking to work for others.

#39     Sep 22, 2011
  10. rew

rew

Yes. To be a doctor you need a medical degree, not a PhD.

#40     Sep 22, 2011