Can taking Drugs Enhancer make you a Better Trader?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jinxu, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Sprout

Sprout

Ketamine shows a lot of promise in treating clinical depression.

As for micro-dosing, I've heard a good things about the Stamet's Stack.

Same author:

A fascinating interview between Tim Ferriss and Paul Stamet's:

https://tim.blog/2018/10/15/the-tim-ferriss-show-transcripts-paul-stamets/

I've yet to try the above but Ginkgo Biloba standardized to 24% flavone glycosides 240mg/daily has been a winner!

#21     Jul 16, 2019
  2. Sprout

Sprout

Good stuff. On a similar vein, the green superfoods such as spirulina, chlorella, blue-green algae, wheat grass, etc. are part of the standard protocol for de-calcifying the pineal gland.

#22     Jul 16, 2019
  3. Sprout

Sprout

Then you must have come across the Hemi-Sync and the Monroe Institute.

Fun fact, a lot of the early tech was focused on creating out-of-body experiences.

#23     Jul 16, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  4. jinxu

jinxu

I don't know about that. I read about it but there isn't any scientific research to back up the claim that I could find. However that being said, I saw pineapples was also one of those superfoods. I would say it is the best superfood. Since the pineal gland got it name from the pine cone. :rolleyes:

Nope, I haven't. The original project was really about trying to help me get some sleep because I had chronic insomnia. I had some old binaural beats I got a long time ago and thought they could help me sleep. The discovery that they were "divine" and could do more then just help you meditate was by accident.

#24     Jul 17, 2019
  5. ZBZB

ZBZB

Have you seen Limitless?

#25     Jul 18, 2019
  6. jinxu

jinxu

I have, but that's not real day trading.
    The big tip off is Brad Cooper supposedly doing all that without looking at a trading chart???

#26     Jul 18, 2019
  7. jinxu

jinxu

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    #27     Jul 22, 2019
  8. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

I remember on one of the exchanges I traded, every few weeks or so, several futures guys would pop 'shrooms about a half hour before the bell, and trade the close while they were tripping balls.

#28     Jul 22, 2019
  9. comagnum

comagnum

Speaking of DMT - A most fascinating film involving the use of DMT is 'Enter the Void'. Very intense - you feel like your trippin out half way into it.

Those that have had an out of body experience will really like dig it!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    #29     Jul 22, 2019
  10. Adderall works amazing for trading and is a good substitute for cocaine. The problem, like any drug, is you become physically dependent on it and feel retarded when you're not on it. I would only use as needed...like during the "sky-is-falling" armageddon trading environment of 2007-2009.

#30     Jul 24, 2019