can someone start a POLL...who is the best trader or gives best trading insight at ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Nov 14, 2007.

#31     Nov 14, 2007
  2. #32     Nov 14, 2007
  3. BSAM

BSAM

LOL-----Why are you here?

#33     Nov 14, 2007
  4. I'd say the best traders (this includes system traders :) ), usually don't bother to post too many specific details about their trading.

They mostly use ET as a diversion... :cool:

#34     Nov 14, 2007
  5. B-U-R-N!!!:D :D :D :D

#35     Nov 14, 2007
  6. Hey who was TimmmaY AND what was he trying to peddle?
    Is he another self professed trading expert/ guru trying to sell a book?

#36     Nov 14, 2007
  7. bull n bear

#37     Nov 14, 2007
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Amusing how some folks here are so quick to be so critical of a guy who comes on here seeking to pick up some insight on trading. After all, isn't that at least, partly why this site exists???

Maybe the dude doesn't know much about trading. Maybe he is a bit unmotivated/lazy at this point, thinking that if he only got a few good hints that money would just fall into his account.

Did any one of us think trading was actually so difficult to learn/grasp when we first started?

Everybody starts somewhere; at some point. Oh, except for our resident ET gurus and our ET geniuses, who, of course, were born knowing everything there is to know about trading.

Guess what? I learn from those who know, as well as those who don't. Damn, I wish I had been born a genius.:cool:

#38     Nov 14, 2007
  9. Yes, most of them are, so you shouldn't care who they are. Any strategy is better than yours, since you don't have one.

#39     Nov 14, 2007
  10. you mean site?

#40     Nov 14, 2007