can someone start a POLL...who is the best trader or gives best trading insight at ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Nov 14, 2007.

  1. Increase...

    Why don't you and rcanfiel get a room together and create as many polls as you think massage your fragile ego while the adult men and women actually trade while not giving a shit what other people on an anonymous message board think or feel.

    If you cannot live with knowing if 75% of ET trades this or listens to so and so then stop trading.
    #11     Nov 14, 2007
  2. candles


    'Apex82' , 'Avarus' , There was a trader, I think his handle may have been 'bruce lee'?
    #12     Nov 14, 2007
  3. hey...lets all "lighten up" a bit...come and have a Starbucks!!!
    #13     Nov 14, 2007
  4. Buy now. SPY, DIA, QQQQ etc

    That is better than any advice any guru here will give you
    #14     Nov 14, 2007
  5. I cast my vote for "stock_trad3r" he offers the most insight in the least amount of words. Matter of fact I agree with him about 99% of the time, the other 1% don't matter.
    #15     Nov 14, 2007
  6. long term, this week, for 5 minites?..please advise...
    #16     Nov 14, 2007
  7. From now and infinity. There is no time frame. Anytime is a buy.

    This bull market that began in 2002 will continue for a very, very long time due to economic perpetualism. Any purchase made now will make you money. The Dow will go to 15000 by end of year which is huge upside in a short period of time.

    You can;t fail buying in this market especially now that the indexes are on the lower end of the trading range and will continue to rebound huge in the coming weeks to the upper end of that range.
    #17     Nov 14, 2007
  8. TRS


    Research. UTSE.
    #18     Nov 14, 2007
  9. Now I'm feeling guilty. I've developed my whole present strategy from suggestions that I received here on ET and I can't remember any of their names.:eek:
    #19     Nov 14, 2007
  10. The best poll starter of all time: rcanfiel
    #20     Nov 14, 2007