Can someone recommend a good platform for scalping equities?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by MoneyGod, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I know this post is going to sound like i work for Lightspeed and i am pumping their platform but this is all true as far as im concerned. Lightspeed is by far the most dynamic daytrading platform on the street. I have tried quite a few platforms but none are as fast , clear, user friendly and reliable for active traders. The Lightspeed team starting from the top is extremely helpful and friendly with all my questions and needs. They are always willing to listen and are open for for new ideas from active traders to upgrade their platform. Most importantly, my trading profits are by far greater here at Lightspeed than on any other platform i've traded at.

Good Luck and before you try another platform give Lightspeed a test drive. You won't be disappointed

#11     Mar 7, 2009
  2. they pay you guys to shill for lightspeed all day?

#12     Mar 7, 2009
  3. I've tried lightspeed. Their L2 quotes get stuck when I have 10 charts open. Why is that?

#13     Mar 7, 2009
  4. joemiami

joemiami Guest

Have you checked your available RAM and/or CPU usage when running all those charts? ...could be at the limit which could be causing the quotes to freeze up

#14     Mar 7, 2009
  5. Euler

Euler

This reads as a refreshingly honest confession :D

#15     Mar 9, 2009