Can someone make sense of this Israel-NPT thing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by directionless, May 31, 2010.

1. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. Every alias of his get's their ass kicked right out of the gate.

#21     May 31, 2010
  2. You got that right honey. No one with a brain gives a damn about this huge useless politicized, corrupt bureaucracy (where states like Iran can be members of the Commission on the Status of Women and states like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia can be members of the Human Rights council).

#22     May 31, 2010
  3. Warcraft8

Warcraft8

This web site is crawling with Paid Propaganda artists which is a relatively new Israeli program

There are hundreds of posters sitting in classroom like places (in uniforms) posting.

Their mandate is like this.

Always portray Israel in good light and cover up any crimes.

If you can't argue facts on Israel's involvement in 9/11 and whole shitload of other crimes.

Then make fun of the person, call him nuts, conspiracy crazy etc.

And always call the person Anti-Semite

#23     May 31, 2010
  4. Where can I sign up for that program? I wouldnt mind the extra cash. Do I sign up at the same place where you get paid to bash stocks that Jewish run hedge funds want to go lower so they can buy more shares cheap?

Warcraft has rotted your brain and pumped you full of hate that has to be directed somewhere. In your case you chose Israel. Go to http://www.wowdetox.com/ and clear your mind from your paranoid delusions.

#24     Jun 1, 2010
  5. Warcraft8

Warcraft8

There is no need for you to take a look at this evidence. You are fully aware of Mossad involvement in 9/11.

Heck maybe you know more details than me,

You just keep ignoring and calling people anti-semites and hope we will somehow forget the betrayal of major proportions.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards

They turned out to be Mossad agents and were released no questions asked.

[​IMG]

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

#25     Jun 1, 2010
  6. Warcraft8

Warcraft8

Former Director US Army War College: US Military Knows Israel and US Responsible for 9/11

"What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it's headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period." -
    Dr. Alan Sabrosky, March 14, 2010

http://www.bigeye.com/sabrosky.htm

[​IMG]

#26     Jun 1, 2010
  7. Warcraft8

Warcraft8

#27     Jun 1, 2010
  8. zdreg

zdreg

every time there is a thread involving Israel it is hijacked by anti Israel haters and propagandists who refuse to discuss the subject of the thread. the specific purpose of this thread is to discuss the US.

#28     Jun 1, 2010
  9. zdreg

zdreg

time to get back on track. the purpose of this thread is to discuss the action of the US in not vetoing a resolution concerning a nuclear free middle east and its possible effect on the energy markets.

#29     Jun 1, 2010
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow the retards are out in force.

Simply electing an incompetent negro to the office of the President of the United States does not grant you the right to destroy Israel.

If Israel is destroyed so too will the USA. Its very simple.

#30     Jun 1, 2010