Can Someone Help Me Remember...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rbartell, May 5, 2014.

1. rbartell

rbartell

Right at the height of the financial crisis, there was this angry Southern guy who would put up Youtube videos weekly with him going off on all of the things the government was trying to do to fix the crisis, while he had different consumer goods tied to a string in his garage and beat them with a baseball bat. This usually went on for about three or four minutes until there was nothing left but the string. Does anyone remember this? Know who this guy was? and Whether he's still making videos?

Thanks.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I remember that guy. Would smash old computer monitors and other things dangling from rope in his garage. Couldn't find any of the videos, though.

3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6-eJ-t_XzOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Eight dollars an hour won't even support my weed habit" LOL

4. rbartell

rbartell

Thanks!
    This should keep me away from the markets today.

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    And the swinging piece of plastic that hit him in the head... "You son of a bitch!" Then he smashes it. Lol!!!!!!! I've not gone as far as him, but I do throw the occasional stack of paper all over my office when I read yet more communism in America.

6. rbartell

rbartell

I wonder if he's going to come out with a new set of videos during the next crisis.

Another video I remember from the Lehman collapse was a guy livestreaming his portfolio as it went to 0 (before livestreaming was a thing). Anyone remember that guy/video?

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I remember videos of a guy who would study and comment the Lehman brother mortgage shit paper being sold as triple A . He was calling it out as garbage on you tube way before Lehman collapsed. Does anyone remember that?