Can someone help me out with Dax intraday data?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by jerryz, Jan 9, 2006.

1. jerryz

jerryz

Maybe for the past 2-3 years or whatever you have. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

2. buzz

buzz

what you want to know?

3. jerryz

jerryz

i was asking if someone can just give/lend me the data for that one particular contract. all the places i've checked are quite pricy and it involves subscribing to an entire set which i don't need at this point.

4. It may help if you state what type of data format you want.

Also, why not just do a free trial at any vendor that has DAX data and then download all the info you need assuming the download info is the format you need...

Shouldn't cost you more than $50 (exchange fees and other fees) during the free trial of the realtime charting program that usually comes with historical intraday data for you to download.

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term

5. He wants 2-3 years of dax data, while most data vendors offers only 3-6 months of intraday data like esignal, iqfeed,... TS offers much longer than others but no DAX and liffe yet

6. Yes...exactly...reason why earlier (prior to your message)...

I gave him a list of the data vendors via pm that may have that information which included CQG.

However, he most likely will have to subscribe to some realtime data vendor for just one month or try their free trials and then during such download all the historical intraday data that's available for the DAX.

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term