Can somebody shut up ALAN GREENSPAN?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HedgefundTrader2, Dec 16, 2007.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Keeps him on the dinner speech circit for the new rich. In addition to baosting which closed to new money hedge fund they are with they can now boast that they were "with Alan" when he made a remark that caused a sell off. That is why he is doing it IMHO, accordingly I would be without sympathy if someone who loses money goes postal at one of his book signings and ends the problem.

#11     Dec 16, 2007
  2. gnome

gnome

Shouldn't GreenScam just STF UP?

I disagree with all of you who say he should. He's only highlighting the truth + the deception and lies of those currently* in power.

It's not the messenger who should be shot.

*He's not to be excused for his participation while he was in office. Nobody's past has more dirt.

#12     Dec 16, 2007

3. ALAN is always wanting the markets to sell off and bring on some fake bear market and recession. He constantly barks about recession a word few people like to hear, it stirs up bad memories. He is always a harbinger of bad tidings. Talk about irrational exuberance of his pessimism.

#13     Dec 16, 2007
  4. Are you saying he is making it all up?

#14     Dec 16, 2007
  5. gnome

gnome

Sounds to me like many ETers have their head in the sand about America's troubles, and take offense when anyone suggests everything is not hunky dory.

Unfortunately for us all, GreenScam's criticisms and warnings are actually soft-pedaling the extent of the risks.

#15     Dec 16, 2007

6. He is selling his book. Can't you see how its done in America?

#16     Dec 17, 2007
  7. Speak on brotha GreenMan. Volatility is good.

:cool:

#17     Dec 17, 2007
  8. financing the national debt is a huge ass scam. taxpayers need to wake the f up

NO NEW DEBT

#18     Dec 17, 2007

9. Govt Paying our mortgages that is choice #1 as suggested by Alan the "clown" Greenspan! All you go to do stop paying and cry foul and help is on the way.......

#19     Dec 17, 2007
  10. Viva la Seigniorage.

#20     Dec 17, 2007