Can Opponents "SEE" your stop.. emini NDx100

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SH_DW, Apr 25, 2008.

1. No, what he is experiencing is called bad trading. The sooner he realizes it and stops (either temporarily or permanently :p ) the better off he will be.

#31     Apr 27, 2008
  2. SH_DW

SH_DW

Thanks Don. I currently trade emini Nasdaq futures.. setting a strict $stop for a % of my position at one level and the rest much further away just in case any number of factors [power outage, phone outage] affects ability to exit in a pinch. The system I trade determines the final position exit.

Many brokers charge outrageous commissions for a phoned in order. I TRY to avoid that as much as possible. :cool:

#32     Apr 27, 2008
  3. LT701

LT701

the fact is, the guy started this thread with a simple question

'can other people see his stop, or not'

and as usual, 6 pages of jerkoff comments from 'master debaters', that he had to sift through before he got to an authoratative answer (thanks Don)

#33     Apr 27, 2008

4. just answer the question yourself with common sense. errr...wait let me answer it for you. no of course they can't see your stops. can you envision a way in which your stops would be broadcast out to everyone in the market? and even if they could they wouldn't care because you aren't trading any size.

#34     Apr 28, 2008
  5. OP stop becomes a Market order at whatever bid/ask is at the time

#35     Apr 28, 2008
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Yes, I can see ebby ting.

#36     Apr 28, 2008
  7. #37     Apr 28, 2008
  8. Who says you need the stop book to know where the stops are at?

:D

#38     Apr 28, 2008
  9. SH_DW

SH_DW

VERY FUNNY! But NOT enlightening..

#39     Apr 30, 2008
  10. SH_DW

SH_DW

Too bad! Who cares how good he is? BOTH of you ACT LIKE FOOLS +Waste my time!!!

He's blocked +SO ARE YOU!! :D :cool:

#40     May 1, 2008