Can of worms--whose posts are worth reading?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chinook, Jul 12, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

So you think we are wannabe traders? I will show you my statements if you show me your's.......I have made and lost more in the stock market than you have made in your lifetime most likely.:mad:

#11     Jul 13, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Who are the best posters?
    All depends on what you are looking for really.
    Each topic has it's top cats.

Most of the really good trading information here is not posted on the forums. It is all in PMs.

I just post a lot so I can get to know other traders. If you ask a question on the public forum, there are a lot of people willing to help.

I posted some of the simple methods I was using, and I still get a lot of PMs about things I wrote months ago. I find it is better to PM all that information. I save some of the basic texts in my files and go from there.

I am moving from one technique to another.

I started off with the CAN SLIM method. Bob hated all the time I spent on research so I changed.
    I used to do well on IPOs and that market fizzled.
    When all the bankruptcies were happening,
    I was queen of the "dead cat bounce" and now that is over.
    I moved into QQQ strategies, but between taxes and fees taking a hefty chunk I needed something else.
    So now I am in mini-futures. That was the toughest move I ever made. Not the same as stocks at all!!!!

#12     Jul 13, 2003
  3. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

#13     Jul 13, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Oh dear,
    two nasty posters are after me.
    Horrors.

Why don't you crawl back under that rock you came from.

#14     Jul 13, 2003
  5. tampa

tampa

...man, I just don't get it.

Talk about cruel, meanspirited - and for what purpose?

Does it somehow make you feel better about yourself? You and your kind are destroying this board. Is that what you want? Apparently it is - but why?

But you want to know who the real culprit is here - it's Baron for permitting and tolerating these endless attacks on well meaning harmless members who aren't hurting anyone. This board has been taken over by a mob of hateful morons intent on driving away the very people who once made this a worthwhile endeavor.

In the beginning some of it was funny - in a sick sort of way. But the non-stop attempts to humiliate and hurt people is simply out of hand.

It's got to stop, Baron - and no one but you can do it.

#15     Jul 13, 2003
  6. MWS417

MWS417

Perfectly said!

Last time I posted, the whole thread got deleted. Why? Because the same fasterpussycat ruined the thread with his misogynistic outbursts. It was a thread about women traders if I remember. And there was nothing but abuse and insults. And things that were said, if done in the real world would have resulted in serious civil suits, and possibly worse. The guy hates women. Seems like he wasn't the only one though.

Michelle

#16     Jul 13, 2003
  7. Mvic

Mvic

Where did you get all that from? I read the thread and don't know how you are able to jump to such conclusions. Rather ugly posting either way, shame.

#17     Jul 13, 2003
  8. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Bobcathy1,

I want to be clear that in my first post to this thread where I took the list of MVIC and made comments, I was basically just joking around.

I have no idea if you are a good trader but when I attached that comment to your name, it was because your "traders block" thread came to my mind. I wasn't trying to be mean spirited. If you read my past posts you will see that I'm not like that.

Then when you replied, all I did was reference that thread that was stuck in my mind which was the impetus for my initial (joking)comment. Then this fasterpussycat guy piles on. This is what I get for joking around. Tampa you should wash your mouth out with soap. You know I'm not a regular participant in the downfall of this pathetic message board.

Good luck to you, Bobcathy1.

#18     Jul 13, 2003
  9. Come on Brethren... its time to kiss and make up...

#19     Jul 13, 2003
  10. This is an out right lie. I don't hate women , I love women (a lot and often) and they love me too. I don't know who you are I don't recall ever speaking to you. I sincerely doubt that we've ever exchanged words. :confused: Your last statement betrays you lack of certainty in your allegations, "Seems like he wasn't the only one though"? "SEEMS"?? Your memory of the events are hazy on this and ou don't really know for sure if I even responded to that thread (if thread ever existed in first place)

#20     Jul 13, 2003