Can McCain save America ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

You are a brain damaged troll - I don't believe anything you say.

#11     Apr 15, 2008
  2. LOL... You don't have to believe me...read the transcripts. Mac on CNBC is speaking to a certain socio-demographic....Mac at union rally is speaking to a certain demographic.

The only more silly than the political silly season is silly constituents who actually buy into the nonsense. I wish it weren't so

#12     Apr 15, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

I didn't say it wasn't true - I don't know. But I do know that I don't trust anything you say. You are nothing more than shit-disturber that will say anything to provoke others. In other words, you are a classic troll.

#13     Apr 15, 2008
  4. Well that may or maynot be true but that certainly doesn't preclude you as a defender of the right-wing to be informed of their words and deeds.

#14     Apr 15, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

It's true - you are a troll. It is because of your brain damage that you can't be sure if you are or not. Take your medication and get some counseling.

#15     Apr 15, 2008
  6. OK...whatever...the question is do think that McCain can save America?

#16     Apr 15, 2008
  7. taodr

taodr

Really doubt whether he can save america. One thing I have no doubts about ; there will be compulsary military training for all within certain ages. America will need much bigger military for future wars which will be many. Also he (they) believe it will clean up some of the street crime which is destroying a certain quality of life. Get ready, the next 10 years is going to be nasty as hell !!!

#17     Apr 15, 2008
  8. Senators as Presidents haven't historically fared well. Generally they don't even get elected. This year America will elect the first Senator-to-President since LBJ.

#18     Apr 15, 2008
  9. Yannis

Yannis

If not save it for the long haul, at least preserve and improve our national interests and way of life for a few more years, until the Dems produce someone better than these two characters who have no credibility (eg, Bosnia, Rev Wright, etc) and, at any rate, are busy taking each other's eyes out as we speak, and will be way too damaged after they're done. :)

#19     Apr 15, 2008
  10. i would say that obama is definitely the favorite (certainly not mine).... but i think there is a serious chance it could be someone beyond the media chosen 3 stooges.... weirdest election i have ever witnessed.

#20     Apr 15, 2008