Can it be done?

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ScalperTrader, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I have been thinking about whether we should get into discussing strategy. Perhaps we could, and perhaps it can be done! Let me set the stage with a broad broad premise: It's not on the chart, and I hardly use charts. I do have them on the screen, but they seldom influence my entries.

Tuesday's:

#21     Oct 28, 2011
  2. Thursday's:

#22     Oct 28, 2011
  3. Today's:

#23     Oct 28, 2011
  4. OrderFlow

OrderFlow

I would also be very happy to hear a bit about your strategy since i guess you are reading the order flow to take trade and that's what i'm looking to do.

Regards,

OrderFlow

#24     Oct 29, 2011
  5. I hate losses! I just could not "read" the market on Monday. Hey, it happens to the best of us!

Monday's:

#25     Nov 1, 2011
  6. Back to the routine today! I'd like to start recording my screen during a trading session to get the discussion going. The dome, bid and ask sizes, and order flow had a lot of good information as to the supply and demand and which way it was tilted. Again, the same information lines up on any chart, but that's how I do it.

Tuesday's:

#26     Nov 1, 2011
  7. Got a head start with the overnight session, and got done early. The 6's pay well, so why bother with the NQ! Again, the leverage, margin, account size, actual contract spec of 125,000 Euros, and volatility and daily range makes it all seemingly insane! But I think it can be done.

Wednesday's:

#27     Nov 3, 2011
  8. I believe the same tricks the algos/bots play in the 6's also play in the TF. So I pulled it up 10 mins. before the close, observed the dome for 5 mins., and it became very clear which side needed the liquidity! At least 20 ticks were available for the grabs in very quick fashion into the close.

Today's:

#28     Nov 3, 2011
  9. Here's for the TF trade:

#29     Nov 3, 2011
  10. gmst

gmst

if the results you are posting are coming out of a real account (and are not fake), dude you are awesome.

Why not tell us something more, drop a few hints so that at least unprofitable traders can stop losing much money!!

#30     Nov 4, 2011