Can it be done on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cnms2, Jun 6, 2006.

Should we be allowed to discuss on ET Jack Hershey's methods w/o being harassed?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    60.4%
  3. Abstain

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. cnms2

cnms2

Baron:

I and a group of like minded traders would like to discuss subjects related to Jack Hershey's and ProfLogic's trading methods in a civilized environment, without being harassed and disrupted by posters who disagree with these methods (among which Trader666, gerry875, nononsense, hypostomus, Chicken Little are the most aggressive).

Can it be done on ET?

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yes, of course.

All you have to do is start the thread and if it gets disrupted, click on the complain button and we'll take care of the problem.

Baron

3. cnms2

cnms2

Thanks!

4. Atlantic

Atlantic

yes - absolutely.

jh is the one who constantly enters threads and disrupts discussions without being asked. and he is the one who owns the biggest collection of bad words. this is the reason why he has to take a hit sometimes. if he once in his life had learned how to behave, there would be no problem.

5. fwiw: it's very hard to keep those JH threads clean.

I've had to move two of the last three threads to CC due to general deterioration and flaming.

6. Nor is associating me and NN with CL. Sort of like Abbott and Costello Meet the Wolfman.

7. Now that the voting rush has subsided, would the thread poster care to comment on the results? Or is he stonewalling?

8. cnms2

cnms2

Check Baron's reply.

9. hcour

hcour Guest

How can "Abstain" be a voting choice? If you vote to abstain, you're not really abstaining, you're voting, aren't you? I'm so confused...

H

#10     Jun 8, 2006