Can I sue Open e cry?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by enkidu007, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Trading without pro quality Third Party quotes is Amateur Hour.

#11     Sep 11, 2009
  2. I have an OPEN E Cry account. They did a software upgrade and screw up there platform for the entire week. They sent out messages saying the platform is screw up. Given this fact, if you are still placing trades thru there platform then you got no one to blame but yourself.

#12     Sep 11, 2009
  3. What is so great about them anyway? Commissions avg, charts mediocre, DOM ok? Seriously after their last SNAFU, more than a day to replace a router c'mon. Smells of mom and pop. Yes I know they were bought out twice I believe. Glutton for punishment?

#13     Sep 11, 2009
  4. Jym

Jym

people didn't catch on after reading their name?

"e-Cry" is right there in the name

they should have atleast went with something happy like "e-smile"

#14     Sep 11, 2009
  5. FB123

FB123

I hardly think you can blame him for bad quotes from his broker, unless you want to say that trading with that broker is a mistake. The broker has a reasonable obligation to provide you with real-time quotes if that is what they advertise as part of their service, just like they have a reasonable obligation to place your trade in the market within some very small time frame after you press the key. I fail to see what mistakes he made, other than trading with open e-cry. If I was him, I would close my account immediately and go somewhere else. $600 is not worth the legal costs and hassle it would take.

#15     Sep 11, 2009
  6. Buy reliable data. Find another broker. Move on.

#16     Sep 11, 2009
  7. Agree with what you said completely. OEC is obligated to give you a stable platform. But when you know the platform is screw up why place trades with them? It is like your house is burning and you go in there and get a drink.

#17     Sep 11, 2009
  8. Would you have started this thread if you had MADE $600 ???

You are not a serious trader if you are hanging on one broker. I had bad experiences with a few. That is called "LIFE."

#18     Sep 12, 2009
  9. From the viewpoint of a trader, competition among brokers is welcomed. The better broker wins over customers.

From the viewpoint of a broker or an employee at a brokerage, i.e., TraderZones, competition is exposing his deceiving tactics and dark secrets that he is trying to hide from traders.

So here is what a trader=me is telling you=a brokerage employee: Fuck You, TraderZones!

By the way, TraderZones troll, your posts have gone above 4400, you really need to cut down your garbage production.:D

#19     Sep 12, 2009
  10. Quote from BPtrader:

From the viewpoint of a trader, competition among brokers is welcomed. The better broker wins over customers.

the desperate broker tries a sales pitch amidst discussion of of a pretty good broker. frankly, it stunk.

From the viewpoint of a broker or an employee at a brokerage, i.e., TraderZones, competition is exposing his deceiving tactics and dark secrets that he is trying to hide from traders.

Do you ever say anything that makes sense?

So here is what a trader=me

Put down your "Trading for Pop tarts" and stop dreaming. Trading marbles does not count. :D On the other poll, you had no comprehension that people can average slippage that is not an integer. I wouldn't going around trying to brag about the fact that you still have yet to become a breakeven trader.

is telling you=a brokerage employee:

Yes, I am sure you know my occupation.

Fuck You, TraderZones!

Well, at least you revealed that you are still in puberty. An insult from you does not work. Like a dog yelping in a petstore window. And who was talking to you?

By the way, TraderZones troll, your posts have gone above 4400, you really need to cut down your garbage production.:D

Well, so far, you have a couple of hundred posts, and have not managed to say anything yet. This post basically exposed that you are still a few bricks shy of a full load...

And you can put down your Uncle Milty's Big Book of Insults. You will be on ignore before you can enter them on your "trading PC" below:

[​IMG]

#20     Sep 14, 2009