Can I sue a broker for doing this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zorro1, Dec 16, 2007.

1. zorro1

zorro1

I am still short 5,550 shares. I incurred a regular maintenance call. By covering 20,000 shares my equity as a percentage of market value was brought up to 55%. The 80 surplus is an approx figure.

#51     Dec 16, 2007
  2. Your stop loss has been hit, akeyla. Close the position.

#52     Dec 16, 2007
  3. zorro1

zorro1

you are the clown as you've proven over time and a person without a life. I am not trying to lay the blame on someone else - jackass.

#53     Dec 16, 2007
  4. zorro1

zorro1

Screw you trader pr--k.

#54     Dec 16, 2007
  5. zorro1

zorro1

Much brighter than you. You don't trade period. Just bs over here. A person who has no life and spends all his time on this board can't be a trader.

#55     Dec 16, 2007
  6. In other words, your risk management is non-existent. You've made a fundamental trading error. This post proves it. Thanks for admitting it. Maybe you can learn from this massive error and the next time you won't be so ridiculously leveraged in one stock which represent such a huge portion of your account.

Don't bother thanking me. Just remember, do the ET searches, implement some risk management and next time, don't make an ass of yourself by forgetting which username you're posting under.

#56     Dec 16, 2007
  7. this is just terrrible. I have a friend who hates to be corrected. and yes, he still buys the highs and sells the lows. I cannot consult him on anything without him getting all defensive, because lets face it, he is always right. Next time you put on a trade, think of what you will lose or could lose before you divi how much profit to pull from a situation. Next time you post looking for help of feedback, take it in the most modest sense. After all, you did let everyone know what happened, from which anyone with experience will find an unpleasant laughter. get a demo account and do your strategy all over again. it never works. use your capital wisely and ration it to many cards. You will lower your market and systemic risk while increasing your chances for success. Lever up on one idea and have the same turnout of a lottery ticket, then come on et and ask others if you have a case to sue your local bucketshop. great way to gain a rep with the brokers. good luck.

#57     Dec 16, 2007
  8. zorro1

zorro1

Screw you trader pr--k.

#58     Dec 16, 2007
  9. zorro1

zorro1

You can also f==k off.

#59     Dec 16, 2007
  10. zorro1

zorro1

Just go on with your no life. I don't want your input brilliant trader